Welwyn Garden City’s Dan finds romance on ITV show Take Me Out
SO, how DID WGC resident Daniel Nash get on when he took the lovely Dawn on a date to the beautiful Isle of Fernandos?
Last week, viewers of ITV’s hit programme Take Me Out saw 26-year-old Daniel bag a date with Nottingham-born Dawn Edwards, the pair being whisked off for a romantic break to the show’s very own sun-kissed island.
And it seems things really did heat up for the couple, for the Welwyn Hatfield Times is very pleased to announce that – months after the show was recorded – Dan and Dawn are now very much an item.
Last Saturday, the couple even watched their first encounter on TV, at Dan’s home in WGC. Afterwards, they enjoyed a night out at The Cork in Howardsgate.
“We love spending time with each other, and we make the effort to see each other as much as we can,” said Dan, on his budding romance.
You may also want to watch:
“I only went on for a bit of fun, I didn’t expect to find someone like Dawn. When you’re asked to describe your ideal girl, I’m describing Dawn.”
Dan, a design manager at Tesco headquarters in WGC, made a big impression on the ladies, descending the show’s “love lift” to unanimous approval from the so-called “flirty thirty”.
- 1 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 2 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 3 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 8 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield
- 9 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 10 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
When host Paddy McGuinness asked the girls what they thought of Dan – with the now immortal phrase “no likey, no lighty” – all 30 of the girls kept their lights on.
After wowing the girls and the audience with a rendition of Cream’s Sunshine of Your Love on guitar, Dan finally picked Dawn, after asking the final two girls to do their best air guitar.
But as he admitted to the Welwyn hatfield Times: “I’d already made my mind up by then.”
*You can see how Dan and Dawn’s romance all began by tuning into Take Me Out on ITV1 tonight at 8pm.