Welwyn Garden City road shut after crash involving ambulance vehicle
- Credit: Archant
A Welwyn Garden City road is currently closed following a crash involving an ambulance vehicle.
Police were called to Black Fan Road at 1.45pm today (Wednesday) after a collision between the 999 vehicle and a blue Citroen C3.
A force spokeswoman said officers had been called by the ambulance service.
She said: “There were reports an ambulance had been involved in a two vehicle collision.
“The vehicles were partially blocking the road.
You may also want to watch:
“Black Fan Road has been closed in both directions.”
The crash happened at the junction with The Ridgeway.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 6 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 7 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 8 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 9 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 10 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued