Welwyn Garden City recruitment firm wins Barbados trip
A WGC recruitment agency is celebrating success, after bagging a luxury break to the Caribbean.
The Wigmores South branch of Adecco Recruitment, one of the largest recruitment firms in the country, finished runner-up in the overall UK branch of the year award at the company’s annual conference, held in London this month.
The top-three finish was rewarded with a luxury trip to the West Indies for branch manager Mark Reeve, who heaped praise on his staff following a “phenomenal” year for the team.
“It was an amazing night,” he said. “It was really good for the team as well – they’ve had a phenomenal year.
“We were up against 130 branches nationally, so to come second – it’s been a pretty good year.”
You may also want to watch:
Their success at the national conference follows several personal triumphs at the recent regional awards.
Charlie-Jo McDonagh was named temp consultant of the year, while 21-year-old Carl Costain won best newcomer.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 3 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 4 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 7 Bridgerton: First look at Kate Sharma in season two of Netflix drama
- 8 Enjoy Sneaky Experience's 'weird and wonderful' nights out at Hatfield House this Halloween
- 9 Welwyn Garden City gym smashes target distance in charity cycle challenge
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
Mr Reeve himself walked away with manager of the year.
Adecco specialises in general office based administration and clerical positions. Call 01707 396144 for more information.