Welwyn Garden City recruitment firm wins Barbados trip
A WGC recruitment agency is celebrating success, after bagging a luxury break to the Caribbean.
The Wigmores South branch of Adecco Recruitment, one of the largest recruitment firms in the country, finished runner-up in the overall UK branch of the year award at the company’s annual conference, held in London this month.
The top-three finish was rewarded with a luxury trip to the West Indies for branch manager Mark Reeve, who heaped praise on his staff following a “phenomenal” year for the team.
“It was an amazing night,” he said. “It was really good for the team as well – they’ve had a phenomenal year.
“We were up against 130 branches nationally, so to come second – it’s been a pretty good year.”
You may also want to watch:
Their success at the national conference follows several personal triumphs at the recent regional awards.
Charlie-Jo McDonagh was named temp consultant of the year, while 21-year-old Carl Costain won best newcomer.
- 1 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 2 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 3 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 8 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield
- 9 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 10 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
Mr Reeve himself walked away with manager of the year.
Adecco specialises in general office based administration and clerical positions. Call 01707 396144 for more information.