Welwyn Garden City recruitment firm join party for ill children
STAFF from a recruitment company in WGC enjoyed a day out of the office, as they joined a party in aid of seriously ill children.
A team from Church Road-based Osborne Appointments joined clowns, circus acts and superheroes for the 23rd Amazing Great Children’s Party, an annual fun day organised by UK charity Children with Leukaemia.
At Battersea Park in London, reality TV stars the Cheeky Girls and X Factor finalist Chico sang at the event, which also featured fairground rides, an ice rink, bouncy castles and face painting.
Commercial director Martin Walker said: “Days like this really do put a different perspective on life.
“It was one of the most humbling yet satisfying and rewarding days for a long time.”
You may also want to watch:
Osborne Appointments is supporting both Children with Leukaemia and its charity of the year, CLIC Sargent, which also supports young people with cancer.
To donate to either charity, or for more information about Osborne Appointments, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link to the right.
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 What time will the election results come in?
- 3 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 4 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 5 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 6 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 7 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 8 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 9 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 10 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say