Welwyn Garden City recruitment firm join party for ill children
STAFF from a recruitment company in WGC enjoyed a day out of the office, as they joined a party in aid of seriously ill children.
A team from Church Road-based Osborne Appointments joined clowns, circus acts and superheroes for the 23rd Amazing Great Children’s Party, an annual fun day organised by UK charity Children with Leukaemia.
At Battersea Park in London, reality TV stars the Cheeky Girls and X Factor finalist Chico sang at the event, which also featured fairground rides, an ice rink, bouncy castles and face painting.
Commercial director Martin Walker said: “Days like this really do put a different perspective on life.
“It was one of the most humbling yet satisfying and rewarding days for a long time.”
You may also want to watch:
Osborne Appointments is supporting both Children with Leukaemia and its charity of the year, CLIC Sargent, which also supports young people with cancer.
To donate to either charity, or for more information about Osborne Appointments, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link to the right.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 5 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 6 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 9 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 10 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses