Welwyn Garden City recruitment agency rewards one of its Premiere People
MUCH is being made of Britain s dwindling workforce, but what about those people who make a living through temporary employment? It is a factor not lost on a recruitment agency in WGC, as it celebrated National Temporary Workers Week by acknowledging one
MUCH is being made of Britain's dwindling workforce, but what about those people who make a living through temporary employment?
It is a factor not lost on a recruitment agency in WGC, as it celebrated National Temporary Workers Week by acknowledging one of its most dedicated employees.
Mark Johnson, who has worked as a health and safety co-ordinator at Hatfield Police Station since March, received his award from managers at Premiere People, in Stonehills.
He was chosen for his "tenacious approach to work and client feedback from his assignment".
You may also want to watch:
Mark, 41, said: "This is a big surprise for me. It also says a lot about these guys [Premiere People].
"I get on with them all so well. I've worked with plenty of other agencies, and these are the best I've ever worked for."
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 4 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 10 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
Branch manager Giovanna Cutillo said: "In the current climate, as companies may have shed staff they are very aware they are leaving themselves vulnerable if they do receive a sudden influx of business.
"We are receiving increasing numbers of enquiries from companies in the area which require short to medium term help to support the existing workforce.