Welwyn Garden City pub expecting Trouble With Tuesday
STEVENAGE rockers Trouble With Tuesday will be confident of avoiding a problem-packed night when they appear at the Green Room on Friday. Formed in early 2008, the four-piece are Adam Compton (lead vocals, guitars), Henry Cook (lead guitar, backing vocals
STEVENAGE rockers Trouble With Tuesday will be confident of avoiding a problem-packed night when they appear at the Green Room on Friday.
Formed in early 2008, the four-piece are Adam Compton (lead vocals, guitars), Henry Cook (lead guitar, backing vocals), Stephen Gildersleve (drums, percussion) and Sam Ellis (bass).
The band's "unique" sound incorporates a range of influences, including punk, blues and 50s rock 'n' roll.
The result, they claim, is a combination of funky guitar drives and hooks and groovy bass lines.
You may also want to watch:
Judge for yourself when Trouble With Tuesday come to The Green Room, in Church Road, WGC, on Friday, June 5.
They will be performing alongside Random Theft Machine and Count The Days.
- 1 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 2 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 3 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 4 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 5 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 6 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 7 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 8 Who are our Welwyn Hatfield candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 9 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 10 Fundraiser bakes 100 cookies to support NHS and carers as part of Captain Tom challenge
Doors open at 8pm and entry costs �5.
For more about the band go to www.myspace.com/troublewithtuesday07