Welwyn Garden City pub expecting Trouble With Tuesday
STEVENAGE rockers Trouble With Tuesday will be confident of avoiding a problem-packed night when they appear at the Green Room on Friday. Formed in early 2008, the four-piece are Adam Compton (lead vocals, guitars), Henry Cook (lead guitar, backing vocals
STEVENAGE rockers Trouble With Tuesday will be confident of avoiding a problem-packed night when they appear at the Green Room on Friday.
Formed in early 2008, the four-piece are Adam Compton (lead vocals, guitars), Henry Cook (lead guitar, backing vocals), Stephen Gildersleve (drums, percussion) and Sam Ellis (bass).
The band's "unique" sound incorporates a range of influences, including punk, blues and 50s rock 'n' roll.
The result, they claim, is a combination of funky guitar drives and hooks and groovy bass lines.
You may also want to watch:
Judge for yourself when Trouble With Tuesday come to The Green Room, in Church Road, WGC, on Friday, June 5.
They will be performing alongside Random Theft Machine and Count The Days.
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 5 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 6 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 9 Youngsters playing their part as Welwyn Garden City look to continue punching above their weight
- 10 Aspirations to win the league has Ben Spaul excited to be back at Welwyn
Doors open at 8pm and entry costs �5.
For more about the band go to www.myspace.com/troublewithtuesday07