Welwyn Garden City pub expecting Trouble With Tuesday
STEVENAGE rockers Trouble With Tuesday will be confident of avoiding a problem-packed night when they appear at the Green Room on Friday. Formed in early 2008, the four-piece are Adam Compton (lead vocals, guitars), Henry Cook (lead guitar, backing vocals
STEVENAGE rockers Trouble With Tuesday will be confident of avoiding a problem-packed night when they appear at the Green Room on Friday.
Formed in early 2008, the four-piece are Adam Compton (lead vocals, guitars), Henry Cook (lead guitar, backing vocals), Stephen Gildersleve (drums, percussion) and Sam Ellis (bass).
The band's "unique" sound incorporates a range of influences, including punk, blues and 50s rock 'n' roll.
The result, they claim, is a combination of funky guitar drives and hooks and groovy bass lines.
You may also want to watch:
Judge for yourself when Trouble With Tuesday come to The Green Room, in Church Road, WGC, on Friday, June 5.
They will be performing alongside Random Theft Machine and Count The Days.
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 5 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 6 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
- 9 Six-year-old to raise money for Afghan refugees with readathon
- 10 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
Doors open at 8pm and entry costs �5.
For more about the band go to www.myspace.com/troublewithtuesday07