Welwyn Garden City pub expecting Trouble With Tuesday
STEVENAGE rockers Trouble With Tuesday will be confident of avoiding a problem-packed night when they appear at the Green Room on Friday. Formed in early 2008, the four-piece are Adam Compton (lead vocals, guitars), Henry Cook (lead guitar, backing vocals
STEVENAGE rockers Trouble With Tuesday will be confident of avoiding a problem-packed night when they appear at the Green Room on Friday.
Formed in early 2008, the four-piece are Adam Compton (lead vocals, guitars), Henry Cook (lead guitar, backing vocals), Stephen Gildersleve (drums, percussion) and Sam Ellis (bass).
The band's "unique" sound incorporates a range of influences, including punk, blues and 50s rock 'n' roll.
The result, they claim, is a combination of funky guitar drives and hooks and groovy bass lines.
You may also want to watch:
Judge for yourself when Trouble With Tuesday come to The Green Room, in Church Road, WGC, on Friday, June 5.
They will be performing alongside Random Theft Machine and Count The Days.
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 3 Police disperse large group near the university
- 4 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 5 Isabel Hospice closed to new admissions due to staff sickness
- 6 'We need to be heard and treated fairly' – dog groomers demand after not receiving COVID grant
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 9 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 10 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
Doors open at 8pm and entry costs �5.
For more about the band go to www.myspace.com/troublewithtuesday07