Welwyn Garden City plumber in top 10 UK tradesmen
A PLUMBER from WGC has been named as one of the top 10 tradesmen in the country.
Paul Merton, owner of Plumbsense in Peartree Lane, was shortlisted in a nationwide search to find Britain’s number one tradesmen by TrustMark, the Government-backed database of reputable traders.
Mr Merton wins a year’s membership with TrustMark, and will find out tomorrow (Thursday) if he has won first prize; �4,000 and the title of Britain’s best tradesman.
Mr Merton, 35, said he was “absolutely delighted” with the nomination.
“When TrustMark called to say that I had been voted as one of the UK’s top 10 tradesmen, I was over the moon,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“There is probably little to distinguish my plumbing work from other plumbers in the UK but what makes me stand out from the crowd is the level of customer service offered.
Plumbsense has not missed an appointment since it started trading in May 2006. All messages are responded to promptly and the customer is treated as I would like to be treated by a professional tradesperson. I have 17 company principles listed on our website and each one is important to me.”
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 4 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 5 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 6 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 9 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 10 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
Roman Russocki, chief executive of TrustMark, said: ”The standard of entries was extremely high and it wasn’t easy coming up with the top 10 shortlist. Paul should be very proud of his place on the list.”