Welwyn Garden City plumber in top 10 UK tradesmen
A PLUMBER from WGC has been named as one of the top 10 tradesmen in the country.
Paul Merton, owner of Plumbsense in Peartree Lane, was shortlisted in a nationwide search to find Britain’s number one tradesmen by TrustMark, the Government-backed database of reputable traders.
Mr Merton wins a year’s membership with TrustMark, and will find out tomorrow (Thursday) if he has won first prize; �4,000 and the title of Britain’s best tradesman.
Mr Merton, 35, said he was “absolutely delighted” with the nomination.
“When TrustMark called to say that I had been voted as one of the UK’s top 10 tradesmen, I was over the moon,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“There is probably little to distinguish my plumbing work from other plumbers in the UK but what makes me stand out from the crowd is the level of customer service offered.
Plumbsense has not missed an appointment since it started trading in May 2006. All messages are responded to promptly and the customer is treated as I would like to be treated by a professional tradesperson. I have 17 company principles listed on our website and each one is important to me.”
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 What time will the election results come in?
- 3 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 4 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 5 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 6 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 7 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 8 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 9 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 10 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
Roman Russocki, chief executive of TrustMark, said: ”The standard of entries was extremely high and it wasn’t easy coming up with the top 10 shortlist. Paul should be very proud of his place on the list.”