Welwyn Garden City Next hands out �15,000
HOW would you like to win �15,000?
Very much so, I would expect to be your answer.
And of course that very reply was the same for Fiona Deacon.
This week the Brookmans Park resident picked up the massive cheque after being automatically entered for a competition when she bought �60 worth of clothes shopping for her baby son, Callum, from Next at the chain’s store in WGC.
A delighted Fiona, who hails from Brisbane, Australia, collected the money from the Howard Centre retailer on Wednesday.
You may also want to watch:
For more on this story buy this week’s Welwyn Hatfield Times.
- 1 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 2 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 5 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 New care home opens in Potters Bar
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Meet the man driving a tractor 270 miles from Cornwall to Codicote
- 10 July 19: Extended restrictions will bring 'big costs' to our businesses