Welwyn Garden City mum reaches blog final
A MUM-OF-THREE has reached the finals of a national competition for parent bloggers.
Michelle Pannell from Bakers Grove, WGC, has been shortlisted in the Mum and Dad (MAD) Blog Awards, celebrate the best blogs – an online journal – written by British parents.
More than 3,000 people have already nominated their favourite parent blogs in 15 different categories, with five blogs reaching the finals in each group.
Michelle’s blog, Mummy From The Heart... is entered in the Best MAD Blog for Family Life category, which recognises bloggers who successfully combine humour, great writing and amazing honesty to create a special blog which captures the warmth, fun, chaos and challenges that make up modern family life.
The winning blogger in this category will receive a �250 holiday voucher to spend on going away with the children.
You may also want to watch:
Michelle, mum to Jacob, seven, and twin three-year-olds Maddie and Lizzie, said: “I’m really excited to have reached the finals of the MAD Blog Awards, over the last couple of years I have worked hard writing my blog with honesty and integrity and it’s fantastic to be in such great company, with so many successful parenting blogs.
“Writing the blog has been difficult at times, but it’s allowed me to make lots of fabulous friends and to know that I am reassuring other parents that we all experience the highs and lows of being a parent.”
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 5 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 6 Six-year-old to raise money for Afghan refugees with readathon
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 9 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 10 Paedophile jailed for historic child sex offences
*Links to the awards and Michelle’s blog are above right.
The closing date for votes is this Friday.
Winners of the MAD Blog Awards, sponsored by Parentdish.co.uk will be announced in September.