Welwyn Garden City man hit by air gun pellet
- Credit: Peter Clark
A Welwyn Garden City man was walking along Knella Road when he was struck by a pellet from an air gun last week.
On Tuesday, July 28 the man was walking along the road when he felt something strike his hand, he looked down to find he was bleeding and that a pellet was imbedded into his skin.
The man attended hospital for treatment.
Herts police were contacted following the incident at around 4.30pm on Tuesday July 28.
Enquiries were subsequently carried out to try and establish the circumstances around the incident and where the pellet came from.
You may also want to watch:
At this time, no suspects have been identified.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police, quoting crime reference 41/61620/20.
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 3 Police disperse large group near the university
- 4 Post delayed due to staff self-isolating at Royal Mail
- 5 Isabel Hospice closed to new admissions due to staff sickness
- 6 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 COVID-19: Cases fall by hundreds but still above national average
- 9 'We need to be heard and treated fairly' – dog groomers demand after not receiving COVID grant
- 10 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules