Welwyn Garden City make up extravaganza raises �1,500 for charity
EVER wanted to look and feel like a star, but for a bargain price?
Attendees of the Make-up Extravaganza, in WGC, did this week – while helping UK Relay For Life.
The “ultimate make-up experience” was offered at Oaklands College on Friday and it didn’t disappoint with many visitors enjoying makeovers, photo shoots, haircuts and make-up lessons from �5.
Oaklands make-up lecturer Matt Johnson said: “The charity day was a great success.
“We made more than �1,560 in total for Cancer Research.”
You may also want to watch:
He added: “The calibre and professionalism of the students this year is very high.
“They have produced some outstanding examples of makeup artistry and are one of the best groups of makeup artists to graduate from our course to date.”
- 1 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Welwyn Garden City Hockey Club pushing for more girls to play in centenary season
- 5 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 6 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 7 Welwyn continue meteoric rise up the table as Owais Shah takes centre stage again
- 8 Heroic dogs win Royal Veterinary College award
- 9 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 10 Pupils present cheque from Captain Tom 100 Challenge to charity
Call the Oaklands Oasis Salon on 01727 737604 to add to the funds raised or to book an appointment.
? Relay For Life is an overnight track event that honours cancer survivors and celebrates life. The nearest one is taking place at Oaklands’ St Albans campus on June 19.