Welwyn Garden City Kids pick up Dads for Father's Day
HOPEFULLY nobody will have forgotten that today (Sunday) is Father's Day, and that Dads across the country are feeling special. One group of children certainly made sure that their Dads did, by turning up to collect them from work on Friday. As part of
HOPEFULLY nobody will have forgotten that today (Sunday) is Father's Day, and that Dad's across the country are feeling special.
One group of children certainly made sure that their Dad's did, by turning up to collect them from work on Friday.
As part of a Government campaign, the first ever Dads at Work Day was celebrated by employees at family support business Bounty Parenting Club in Broadwater Road, WGC.
Bounty managing director, Ian Beswetherick said, "Bounty Parenting Club aims to make family life easier for its 2.5 million members and similarly we like to make sure the same is true for our employees.
You may also want to watch:
"Modern day dads often share the responsibility of looking after the children so it's great that this new Dads at Work Day encourages employers to celebrate dads in the workplace and the invaluable role they play in their children's' lives.
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 3 What time will the election results come in?
- 4 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 5 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 6 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 7 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 8 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 9 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 10 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog