Welwyn Garden City kick up whizz kid to be in TV ad tonight
KEEP an eye out this evening for a WGC soccer skills lad who is appearing in his own TV ad. Josh Clancy, who has carved a career out of his football freestyling talent at the tender age of 11, is the leading star of two Robinson s Fruit Shoot adverts. T
KEEP an eye out this evening for a WGC soccer skills lad who is appearing in his own TV ad.
Josh Clancy, who has carved a career out of his football freestyling talent at the tender age of 11, is the leading star of two Robinson's Fruit Shoot adverts.
The adverts, one which features him on his own and another where he is with other members of the 'Juice Crew', have been playing this afternoon (Monday) on CITV and various Nickelodeon channels.
However if you miss it tonight, log on to www.whtimes24.co.uk tomorrow to see both adverts.
You may also want to watch:
For more on Josh see this Wednesday's Welwyn & Hatfield Times.
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 7 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 8 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 9 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 10 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One