Welwyn Garden City kick up whizz kid to be in TV ad tonight
KEEP an eye out this evening for a WGC soccer skills lad who is appearing in his own TV ad. Josh Clancy, who has carved a career out of his football freestyling talent at the tender age of 11, is the leading star of two Robinson s Fruit Shoot adverts. T
KEEP an eye out this evening for a WGC soccer skills lad who is appearing in his own TV ad.
Josh Clancy, who has carved a career out of his football freestyling talent at the tender age of 11, is the leading star of two Robinson's Fruit Shoot adverts.
The adverts, one which features him on his own and another where he is with other members of the 'Juice Crew', have been playing this afternoon (Monday) on CITV and various Nickelodeon channels.
However if you miss it tonight, log on to www.whtimes24.co.uk tomorrow to see both adverts.
You may also want to watch:
For more on Josh see this Wednesday's Welwyn & Hatfield Times.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 4 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 5 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 6 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 7 County success for Phil Embleton while Brookmans Park golfers enjoy annual highlight
- 8 The Proclaimers to headline Folk by the Oak in Hatfield Park
- 9 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 10 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton