Welwyn Garden City kick up whizz kid to be in TV ad tonight
KEEP an eye out this evening for a WGC soccer skills lad who is appearing in his own TV ad. Josh Clancy, who has carved a career out of his football freestyling talent at the tender age of 11, is the leading star of two Robinson s Fruit Shoot adverts. T
KEEP an eye out this evening for a WGC soccer skills lad who is appearing in his own TV ad.
Josh Clancy, who has carved a career out of his football freestyling talent at the tender age of 11, is the leading star of two Robinson's Fruit Shoot adverts.
The adverts, one which features him on his own and another where he is with other members of the 'Juice Crew', have been playing this afternoon (Monday) on CITV and various Nickelodeon channels.
However if you miss it tonight, log on to www.whtimes24.co.uk tomorrow to see both adverts.
You may also want to watch:
For more on Josh see this Wednesday's Welwyn & Hatfield Times.
- 1 'We were only open 20 days before the first lockdown' - First time restaurant owner optimistic after difficult first year
- 2 Ocado opens new development centre, creating 100 new jobs
- 3 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 4 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 5 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 6 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 7 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 8 Weight lifted as Slimming World classes return as COVID-19 restrictions ease
- 9 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 10 Delight for Hatfield Swim Centre as lockdown easing sees group classes return