Welwyn Garden City hotel unveils expansion plans
MAJOR expansion plans have been unveiled at a WGC hotel. Bosses at the Best Western Homestead Court Hotel, in Homestead Lane, have asked Welwyn Hatfield Council for permission to build 24 extra
MAJOR expansion plans have been unveiled at a WGC hotel.
Bosses at the Best Western Homestead Court Hotel, in Homestead Lane, have asked Welwyn Hatfield Council for permission to build 24 extra bedrooms.
They also want to create a new function room complete with bar and toilet facilities, a gymnasium and an indoor swimming pool.
The hotel currently has 67 bedrooms, together with a function room for 200 people, but, if the application is successful, a new room would be built with a capacity of 400.
You may also want to watch:
For more on this story see next week's Welwyn & Hatfield Times
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 7 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 8 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 9 'This is history!' - 25 facts about the Oasis concerts at Knebworth Park 25 years ago
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire