Welwyn Garden City heroin injector jailed
A WOMAN has been jailed after pleading guilty to injecting two men with heroin. Hannah Syme, of Woodhall Place, WGC, was imprisoned for 12 months after admitting the offences, which took place in the
A WOMAN has been jailed after pleading guilty to injecting two men with heroin.
Hannah Syme, of Woodhall Place, WGC, was imprisoned for 12 months after admitting the offences, which took place in the ladies' toilets at the Globe pub in Codicote on the evening of May 3 this year.
She had been working in the pub as a barmaid at the time of the offences.
The 23-year-old American citizen was also ordered to pay costs of �1,000 at yesterday's (Thursday's) hearing at Luton Crown Court.
You may also want to watch:
For more from the courtroom, see next week's Welwyn & Hatfield Times.
- 1 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 2 Audi and jewellery worth £70K stolen in Hatfield burglary
- 3 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 4 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 5 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 6 Rumoured Halifax closure would leave Hatfield with no banks
- 7 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 8 Filming taking place at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 9 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign
- 10 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas