Welwyn Garden City heroin injector jailed
A WOMAN has been jailed after pleading guilty to injecting two men with heroin. Hannah Syme, of Woodhall Place, WGC, was imprisoned for 12 months after admitting the offences, which took place in the
A WOMAN has been jailed after pleading guilty to injecting two men with heroin.
Hannah Syme, of Woodhall Place, WGC, was imprisoned for 12 months after admitting the offences, which took place in the ladies' toilets at the Globe pub in Codicote on the evening of May 3 this year.
She had been working in the pub as a barmaid at the time of the offences.
The 23-year-old American citizen was also ordered to pay costs of �1,000 at yesterday's (Thursday's) hearing at Luton Crown Court.
You may also want to watch:
For more from the courtroom, see next week's Welwyn & Hatfield Times.
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 3 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 9 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 10 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched