Welwyn Garden City heroin injector jailed
A WOMAN has been jailed after pleading guilty to injecting two men with heroin. Hannah Syme, of Woodhall Place, WGC, was imprisoned for 12 months after admitting the offences, which took place in the
A WOMAN has been jailed after pleading guilty to injecting two men with heroin.
Hannah Syme, of Woodhall Place, WGC, was imprisoned for 12 months after admitting the offences, which took place in the ladies' toilets at the Globe pub in Codicote on the evening of May 3 this year.
She had been working in the pub as a barmaid at the time of the offences.
The 23-year-old American citizen was also ordered to pay costs of �1,000 at yesterday's (Thursday's) hearing at Luton Crown Court.
You may also want to watch:
For more from the courtroom, see next week's Welwyn & Hatfield Times.
- 1 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 2 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 3 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 4 Chatty duo want to help build community with conversation
- 5 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 6 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 7 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 8 Robot assists with cancer operations at Lister Hospital
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Lessons from Auschwitz: Why we must keep talking about the Holocaust