Welwyn Garden City girl strips for nude charity calendar
CHEEKY babe Laura Burley is doing her bit for Help for Heroes – by posing nude, yet strategically covered, for a charity calendar.
Blonde Laura, 21, saw off competition from 580 fellow stunners across the country, to land a place in the final 20.
She hopes to be Miss February in the 2012 Cheeky Babes Calendar when shooting begins in May.
The future pin-up, who lives off Beehive Lane, WGC, sailed through the opening auditions, competing against models and cheerleaders, and then went to Birmingham for a video interview and a stint on the catwalk.
She said: “It was then knocked down to the chosen 20 babes all of which will strip off to the ‘Full Monty’, but hide their modesties.”
You may also want to watch:
As one of the finalists, the former Miss Hertfordshire contestant will also be rubbing shoulders with war heroes and celebs in August, at the calendar’s official launch.
Middlesex University student Laura told the WHT: “I am very excited and thrilled to be part of this.
- 1 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 2 Meet the man driving a tractor 270 miles from Cornwall to Codicote
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 July 19: Extended restrictions will bring 'big costs' to our businesses
- 6 Would you quit drinking and smoking?
- 7 Businesses react as relaxation of Covid restrictions delayed to July 19
- 8 100 not out for centenarian Gladys
- 9 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 10 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
“I hope to get the word out as we need to raise awareness for the Help for Heroes charity.”
Laura, who is studying early childhood and education, added: “I am thrilled to be supporting a fantastic charity where the calendar goes on public sale later this year, and it’s a cheeky way of raising a smile for the boys.”