Welwyn Garden City girl's charity match
A CHARITY football match to send a little girl on the trip of a lifetime kicks off on Sunday. Ambulance staff will take on a team from Lister Hospital to raise cash for WGC girl Charlie Hall. The eight-year-old has Rett Syndrome which means sh
A CHARITY football match to send a little girl on the trip of a lifetime kicks off on Sunday.
Ambulance staff will take on a team from Lister Hospital to raise cash for WGC girl Charlie Hall.
The eight-year-old has Rett Syndrome which means she cannot walk and talk.
And a team of supporters - dubbed Charlie's Angels - are trying to raise �5,000 to send her to Disneyland Paris.
You may also want to watch:
Communications manager Gary Sanderson who arranged the game said: "Charlie and her family will be coming to watch the game and we hope we raise lots of money to go towards her dream holiday.
"And hopefully we can maintain our winning streak on the day!"
- 1 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 4 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 5 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 6 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 7 Tributes to 'fearless and magnificent' former Queenswood School pupil and Peaky Blinders star Helen McCrory
- 8 Fantastic florist and art gallery opens in Hatfield following lockdown easing
- 9 Local COVID-19 contact tracing service now up and running
- 10 School donates textbooks to help communities in Kenya
The game kicks off at 2pm at Knights Templar Sports Centre in Weston Way, Baldock, so go along and support your favourite side and Charlie too.