Welwyn Garden City food firm appoints new education boss
A FOOD wholesaler has added a new name to its expanding list of industry experts.
Andy Stone has been appointed head of healthcare and education at DBC Foodservice in Parkway, WGC.
With almost 30 years in the industry, Mr Stone will be working to grow DBC’s cost sector business, which includes contract catering for the NHS, local authorities and private healthcare groups.
“I am extremely pleased to be working for DBC, which already has a strong cost sector presence in the market,” Mr Stone said.
“I see my role as reinvigorating DBC’s position and providing new direction and focus to expand it.
You may also want to watch:
“This is a challenging time for the sector, but DBC’s established reputation and ability to respond to clients’ specific needs will all work to our advantage.”
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 5 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 6 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 7 Foundation makes much-needed toy donation to Welwyn Garden City school
- 8 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched
- 9 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 10 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth