Welwyn Garden City fitness instructor offers free training for runners
- Credit: Archant
A Welwyn Garden City woman is offering six weeks of training to women who are taking part in Race for Life.
Lindsey Peters, 55, of Welwyn Garden City, is offering free training to those who have signed up for Welwyn Hatfield’s Race for Life.
It is the 20th year in a row that Lindsey, who runs the group Lindsey Fitness, has supported the cause.
The six weeks of training commences on Sunday, April 29.
Through her fitness group Lindsey raises awareness of the charity and rallies together a team of women for each event.
You may also want to watch:
Lindsey also leads the aerobic warm up for each event, with the most incredible enthusiasm, inspiring participants and creating an amazing atmosphere.
For more information, contact Lindsey Peters via email@example.com.
- 1 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 2 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 3 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 4 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 5 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 6 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 7 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 8 Who are our Welwyn Hatfield candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 9 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 10 Fundraiser bakes 100 cookies to support NHS and carers as part of Captain Tom challenge