Welwyn Garden City fitness instructor offers free training for runners
- Credit: Archant
A Welwyn Garden City woman is offering six weeks of training to women who are taking part in Race for Life.
Lindsey Peters, 55, of Welwyn Garden City, is offering free training to those who have signed up for Welwyn Hatfield’s Race for Life.
It is the 20th year in a row that Lindsey, who runs the group Lindsey Fitness, has supported the cause.
The six weeks of training commences on Sunday, April 29.
Through her fitness group Lindsey raises awareness of the charity and rallies together a team of women for each event.
You may also want to watch:
Lindsey also leads the aerobic warm up for each event, with the most incredible enthusiasm, inspiring participants and creating an amazing atmosphere.
For more information, contact Lindsey Peters via email@example.com.
- 1 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 2 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 3 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 4 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 8 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 9 Girls of Potters Bar Crusaders happy with draw at hot Harpenden
- 10 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield