Welwyn Garden City fitness firm celebrates 15 years going strong
BUCKS Fizz was popped open this month to celebrate the 15th birthday of a get fit class in WGC. Fitness Foundation was started in 1994 at Creswick School in Sir John Newsom Way, and today, even with the moving of the school, it is still going strong. Foun
BUCKS Fizz was popped open this month to celebrate the 15th birthday of a get fit class in WGC.
Fitness Foundation was started in 1994 at Creswick School in Sir John Newsom Way, and today, even with the moving of the school, it is still going strong.
Founder Dawn Willis said: "When I started Fitness Foundation, I didn't think I'd still be teaching 15 years later, but here we are.
"It's the people who make the class friendly and fun - some have been with us since the beginning.
You may also want to watch:
"The team at Creswick School has been very supportive and let us keep going during school holidays."
The Oaklands woman added: "We concentrate on fat-burning exercise to help with losing weight and use a simple pay-as-you-go system to offer complete flexibility
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 3 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 4 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 5 Fantastic florist and art gallery opens in Hatfield following lockdown easing
- 6 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield
- 7 Tributes to 'fearless and magnificent' former Queenswood School pupil and Peaky Blinders star Helen McCrory
- 8 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 9 School donates textbooks to help communities in Kenya
- 10 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
"Exercise should be fun - we continue this theme with a social programme."
Sessions run every Monday from 7.15pm for an hour.
For more information call Dawn on 01438 840040.