Welwyn Garden City firm's watertight vow
A NEW recruitment company has swept into town on a wave of optimism for its 'watertight' approach to finding the right person for your business. Award-winning firm Tate has just opened a new branch in Fretherne Road, WGC, with a promise to find businesses
A NEW recruitment company has swept into town on a wave of optimism for its "watertight" approach to finding the right person for your business.
Award-winning firm Tate has just opened a new branch in Fretherne Road, WGC, with a promise to find businesses the right employee, or their money back.
The watertight guarantee uses a six-stage recruitment process which, according to Tate, results in successfully matching 98.8 per cent of people to permanent placements.
In the event that the new employee leaves within 100 days, Tate will refund 110 per cent of the fee.
You may also want to watch:
Tate managing director Jo Edwards said: "The recession is hitting all businesses hard and is making people more apprehensive about taking on new staff, which is where we come into our own with our watertight guarantee.
"This enables us to take away the stress for businesses by ensuring that if the placement does not work out, there is no financial risk."
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 6 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 7 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 10 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
* To celebrate its launch in WGC, Tate is offering businesses the chance to win a 'PA for the Day'.
Visit www.tate.co.uk to enter the competition and to find out more.