Welwyn Garden City firm's watertight vow
A NEW recruitment company has swept into town on a wave of optimism for its 'watertight' approach to finding the right person for your business. Award-winning firm Tate has just opened a new branch in Fretherne Road, WGC, with a promise to find businesses
A NEW recruitment company has swept into town on a wave of optimism for its "watertight" approach to finding the right person for your business.
Award-winning firm Tate has just opened a new branch in Fretherne Road, WGC, with a promise to find businesses the right employee, or their money back.
The watertight guarantee uses a six-stage recruitment process which, according to Tate, results in successfully matching 98.8 per cent of people to permanent placements.
In the event that the new employee leaves within 100 days, Tate will refund 110 per cent of the fee.
You may also want to watch:
Tate managing director Jo Edwards said: "The recession is hitting all businesses hard and is making people more apprehensive about taking on new staff, which is where we come into our own with our watertight guarantee.
"This enables us to take away the stress for businesses by ensuring that if the placement does not work out, there is no financial risk."
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 3 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 4 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
- 7 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 8 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
- 9 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 10 New car park proposed for park
* To celebrate its launch in WGC, Tate is offering businesses the chance to win a 'PA for the Day'.
Visit www.tate.co.uk to enter the competition and to find out more.