Welwyn Garden City firm's watertight vow
A NEW recruitment company has swept into town on a wave of optimism for its 'watertight' approach to finding the right person for your business. Award-winning firm Tate has just opened a new branch in Fretherne Road, WGC, with a promise to find businesses
A NEW recruitment company has swept into town on a wave of optimism for its "watertight" approach to finding the right person for your business.
Award-winning firm Tate has just opened a new branch in Fretherne Road, WGC, with a promise to find businesses the right employee, or their money back.
The watertight guarantee uses a six-stage recruitment process which, according to Tate, results in successfully matching 98.8 per cent of people to permanent placements.
In the event that the new employee leaves within 100 days, Tate will refund 110 per cent of the fee.
You may also want to watch:
Tate managing director Jo Edwards said: "The recession is hitting all businesses hard and is making people more apprehensive about taking on new staff, which is where we come into our own with our watertight guarantee.
"This enables us to take away the stress for businesses by ensuring that if the placement does not work out, there is no financial risk."
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 8 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 9 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
- 10 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
* To celebrate its launch in WGC, Tate is offering businesses the chance to win a 'PA for the Day'.
Visit www.tate.co.uk to enter the competition and to find out more.