Welwyn Garden City firm's watertight vow
A NEW recruitment company has swept into town on a wave of optimism for its 'watertight' approach to finding the right person for your business. Award-winning firm Tate has just opened a new branch in Fretherne Road, WGC, with a promise to find businesses
A NEW recruitment company has swept into town on a wave of optimism for its "watertight" approach to finding the right person for your business.
Award-winning firm Tate has just opened a new branch in Fretherne Road, WGC, with a promise to find businesses the right employee, or their money back.
The watertight guarantee uses a six-stage recruitment process which, according to Tate, results in successfully matching 98.8 per cent of people to permanent placements.
In the event that the new employee leaves within 100 days, Tate will refund 110 per cent of the fee.
You may also want to watch:
Tate managing director Jo Edwards said: "The recession is hitting all businesses hard and is making people more apprehensive about taking on new staff, which is where we come into our own with our watertight guarantee.
"This enables us to take away the stress for businesses by ensuring that if the placement does not work out, there is no financial risk."
- 1 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 2 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 3 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 4 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 5 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 6 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 7 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 8 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 9 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 10 Who are our Welwyn Hatfield candidates for Local Elections 2021?
* To celebrate its launch in WGC, Tate is offering businesses the chance to win a 'PA for the Day'.
Visit www.tate.co.uk to enter the competition and to find out more.