Welwyn Garden City death crash soldier named
THE WGC soldier who died in a car crash in Wales has been named as Corporal Daniel Ginty.Daniel, 26, was one of three soldiers driving back to their Cawdor barracks at Brawdy, after watching the Six Nations clash between Wales and England on Saturday evening.
THE WGC soldier who died in a car crash in Wales has been named as Corporal Daniel Ginty.
Daniel, 26, was one of three soldiers driving back to their Cawdor barracks at Brawdy, after watching the Six Nations clash between Wales and England on Saturday evening.
Their Skoda Fabia skidded off a county road four miles from base in Roch, Pembrokeshire, and went through a brick wall before flipping and landing in the car park of a closed pub.
The three soldiers served with the 14th Signal Regiment (Electronic Warfare).
You may also want to watch:
The other two who died were named by the MoD as Corporal James Luton, 24, and Lance-Corporal Christopher Beckett.
- 1 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 2 Audi and jewellery worth £70K stolen in Hatfield burglary
- 3 Rumoured Halifax closure would leave Hatfield with no banks
- 4 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 5 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 6 Filming taking place at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 7 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 8 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 9 5 films and TV series shot on location at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 10 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign