Welwyn Garden City death crash soldier named
THE WGC soldier who died in a car crash in Wales has been named as Corporal Daniel Ginty.Daniel, 26, was one of three soldiers driving back to their Cawdor barracks at Brawdy, after watching the Six Nations clash between Wales and England on Saturday evening.
THE WGC soldier who died in a car crash in Wales has been named as Corporal Daniel Ginty.
Daniel, 26, was one of three soldiers driving back to their Cawdor barracks at Brawdy, after watching the Six Nations clash between Wales and England on Saturday evening.
Their Skoda Fabia skidded off a county road four miles from base in Roch, Pembrokeshire, and went through a brick wall before flipping and landing in the car park of a closed pub.
The three soldiers served with the 14th Signal Regiment (Electronic Warfare).
You may also want to watch:
The other two who died were named by the MoD as Corporal James Luton, 24, and Lance-Corporal Christopher Beckett.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 4 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 5 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for St Albans and Welwyn Hatfield area
- 6 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 10 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire