Welwyn Garden City charity hosts Easter egg hunt
LITTLE Elia Bishop Camba is among youngsters looking forward to a WGC-based charity's Easter egg hunt and raffle. The sixth annual Hertfordshire Action on Disability (HAD) event takes place tomorrow, Easter Monday. Three
LITTLE Elia Bishop Camba is among youngsters looking forward to a WGC-based charity's Easter egg hunt and raffle.
The sixth annual Hertfordshire Action on Disability (HAD) event takes place tomorrow, Easter Monday.
Three-year-old Elia will join hundreds of other children and parents at 13 Lemsford Village.
As well as the egg hunt and raffle, there will be teas and a tombola in the magnificent garden of HAD director Edna Stephens.
You may also want to watch:
Admission at the door is �1.50 for adults and accompanied children and the fun starts at 2pm. For more information call Edna on 01707 321802.
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 7 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 8 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 9 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 10 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station