Welwyn Garden City bookstore gets ready for Katie Price visit
Staff at the WGC branch of a national bookstore are getting ready for the imminent arrival of former glamour model-turned-author Katie Price.
The former Page 3 model known as Jordan is coming to WH Smith in the Howard Centre next month, to sign copies of her latest book, Paradise.
The twice married mum-of-three will be in store on May 7, and branch manager Andy Cooper is expecting an unprecedented number of fans to come along and meet their idol.
“We think it’s going to be an overwhelming success,” Mr Cooper said.
“Her popularity is huge, she’s on the front of every tabloid paper almost every day, so it’s quite a coup for us.
You may also want to watch:
“When we were offered her services, we took it with open arms.”
The Welwyn Hatfield Times will soon be running a competition for one reader to be first in line to meet the veteran reality TV star.
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 6 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 9 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 10 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement