Welwyn Garden City beauty salon is a nailed-on success
BEING a journalist, my job involves a lot of rushing around and can be quite stressful. So when I was invited to try out some treatments at new WGC beauty salon All About Me, I jumped at the chance. The former Sun Studio, on Church Road,
By Lisa Morrison
BEING a journalist, my job involves a lot of rushing around and can be quite stressful.
So when I was invited to try out some treatments at new WGC beauty salon All About Me, I jumped at the chance. The former Sun Studio, on Church Road, has just been taken over by nail technician Maria Hann.
When I arrived I was impressed by the warm choice of d�cor and friendly staff that greeted me.
You may also want to watch:
Beauty therapist Stevie Nash led me through to the treatment room for my back, neck and shoulder massage.
As I lay on the bed, I appreciated the calm, candlelit ambience and the soft background music after my busy day.
- 1 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 2 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
- 3 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
- 6 Officer injured and music equipment and alcohol seized after party
- 7 Old school gym demolished to make way for new facility
- 8 Multiple fines issued to partygoers at 'dangerous' music event
- 9 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 10 Crashes and flooding on A1(M) and M25 causing delays
Stevie made me feel relaxed as she got to work on my back and moved on to my shoulders and neck.
I could feel the tension leave my body almost instantly as I drifted into a light sleep.
After almost an hour I was gently awoken by Stevie, who covered me over with a towel as I slowly came back to reality. As I came out feeling relaxed and revitalised, it was time to have my nails done.
Maria used a bio sculpture gel to enhance my own nails.
She managed to transform my normally short bitten fingernails into beautiful natural-looking nails with a French polish coat.
There was no drilling or intense filing involved and I was surprised at how natural they looked.
The gel strengthens your own nails without damaging them and once they grow out can be soaked off in 15 minutes.
The salon also offers top-of-the-range 60 tube sunbeds, tanning sprays, waxing and a range of beauty treatments.
For more information call All About Me on 01707 333311.