Welwyn Garden City barmen attacked with brollies
FOUR barmen were assaulted at a pub after a row over football erupted in violence.
The off-duty workers from The Cork had been at the Doctors Tonic pub on Church Road, WGC on Sunday, when a argument began with three other men.
The barmen were followed back to their pub on Howardsgate at around 9.30pm where the three offenders began attacking them with umbrellas, kept near the door.
The workers ran behind the bar to escape from their attackers who began throwing glasses at them.
The victims, all from WGC and aged from their 20s to 40s, received minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The gang of three is now being hunted by police.
All three were white males, one was aged about 32, 6ft tall with brown hair and stubble.
- 1 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 2 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 3 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 4 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 5 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 6 Fundraiser bakes 100 cookies to support NHS and carers as part of Captain Tom challenge
- 7 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 8 Who are our Welwyn Hatfield candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Drug trafficker guilty of 'cruel and tragic' Cameron Hill murder
Anyone with information should call 0845 33 00 222.