Welwyn Garden City barmen attacked with brollies
FOUR barmen were assaulted at a pub after a row over football erupted in violence.
The off-duty workers from The Cork had been at the Doctors Tonic pub on Church Road, WGC on Sunday, when a argument began with three other men.
The barmen were followed back to their pub on Howardsgate at around 9.30pm where the three offenders began attacking them with umbrellas, kept near the door.
The workers ran behind the bar to escape from their attackers who began throwing glasses at them.
The victims, all from WGC and aged from their 20s to 40s, received minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The gang of three is now being hunted by police.
All three were white males, one was aged about 32, 6ft tall with brown hair and stubble.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 4 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 7 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 8 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 9 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 10 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
Anyone with information should call 0845 33 00 222.