Welwyn Garden City barmen attacked with brollies
FOUR barmen were assaulted at a pub after a row over football erupted in violence.
The off-duty workers from The Cork had been at the Doctors Tonic pub on Church Road, WGC on Sunday, when a argument began with three other men.
The barmen were followed back to their pub on Howardsgate at around 9.30pm where the three offenders began attacking them with umbrellas, kept near the door.
The workers ran behind the bar to escape from their attackers who began throwing glasses at them.
The victims, all from WGC and aged from their 20s to 40s, received minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The gang of three is now being hunted by police.
All three were white males, one was aged about 32, 6ft tall with brown hair and stubble.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 5 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 10 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
Anyone with information should call 0845 33 00 222.