Welwyn fashion show to raise funds for charity
A FASHION boutique will be showing off the best of its collection at a series of charity catwalks this month.
SuSu in Welwyn is holding its Spring Fashion Shows to raise funds for Home Start Welwyn Hatfield and Hertfordshire Children’s Fund.
The events, held at The White Hart pub in the village, will run on Tuesdays March 17 and 22.
There are two shows on each day, one at 11.30am and another at 7pm.
Tickets are �10, redeemable against any purchase made on the day of the show.
You may also want to watch:
For further information contact them on 01438 718161.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 3 YMCA overdose victims claim 'neglectful support service' at Welwyn Garden City facility
- 4 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 5 Welwyn Garden City Beaver raises more than £100 for NHS with yard sale
- 6 M25 protesters could face prison after Government secures injunction
- 7 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 8 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 9 Bargains for shoppers at exclusive Hatfield Galleria VIP event
- 10 Welwyn Garden City man shares 9.5 stone weight loss journey