Welwyn East result announced
Published: 4:01 PM May 7, 2010 Updated: 8:07 PM November 3, 2020
This seat was held by the Conservatives.
This seat was retained by Steven Markiewicz.
The result was:
Peter Heyman, Labour 365
Mark Knight, Green 161
You may also want to watch:
Steven Markiewicz, Conservative 2,538
Ian Skidmore, Liberal Democrat 687
- 1 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 2 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 3 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 4 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 5 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 8 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 9 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 10 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie