Welwyn carbon monoxide scare - firefighters on the scene
PUBLISHED: 12:40 22 October 2015 | UPDATED: 12:40 22 October 2015
Firefighters were called out after a carbon monoxide alarm went off at a property in Welwyn last night.
A Welwyn crew attended an address in Robbery Bottom Lane.
Crews ventilated the property and provided advice to the occupants.
WGC station commander Sean Comerford said: “If your alarm goes off, feel free to call us and ask for advice.”
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Welwyn Hatfield Times. Click the link in the orange box above for details.