Wedding fayre at Hatfield House today
ARCHANT Herts & Cambs, which publishes the Welwyn Hatfield Times, is hosting a wedding fayre today (Sunday) at Hatfield House
If you dream of a unique and beautiful background for your special day, then Hatfield House is the perfect wedding venue.
Set within the beautiful surroundings of Hatfield Park, where Queen Elizabeth I spent her childhood, this venue offers an idyllic setting for a romantic wedding.
The Old Palace, built in 1497, is ideal for large receptions of up to 200 guests, while the more contemporary Riding School is a unique venue for smaller weddings of up to 110.
Both venues are licensed for civil ceremonies and the gardens and park offer many beautiful spots for your wedding photographs, while your guests enjoy a glass of champagne and delicious canap�s.
You may also want to watch:
Today’s wedding fayre runs from 11am to 4pm.
Bridal shows, at 12.30pm and 2.30pm, are being brought to you by The Silk Box Bridal Wear of Cheshunt (01992 624780); stockists of an extensive range of designer gowns and bridesmaids outfits plus accessories.
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 6 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 9 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 10 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
An event spokeswoman said: “With around 40 wedding professionals on hand, including representatives from Hatfield House, this wedding fayre is one not to be missed.
“Exhibitors will be located both within The Old Palace and Riding School venues, ranging from florists to videographers, entertainment companies to photographers and bridal wear to gift lists, so you will really be spoilt for choice for selection.
“Also, if the chocolate fountain doesn’t tempt your tastebuds, refreshments will be available to buy from the Riding School bar throughout the day.”
* Entry is free.
There is ample free parking on-site. Hatfield House has recently relocated its visitors’ car park. The entrance is in Church Lane off the Great North Road (A1000) opposite the Citro�n Dealership. Use postcode AL9 5HX in your sat-nav.
For a full list of exhibitors and to pre-register and receive a free goodie bag, visit the above link.