Yellow weather warning for Welwyn Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
The Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar until tomorrow morning.
From now until 6am tomorrow, heavy rain and thunder are expected to continue.
The Met Office has warned of possible flooding, lightning causing damage to buildings, delays or cancellations to train and bus services, power cuts and road closures.
Today, we can expected a maximum temperature 24°C.
Tonight, brace yourself for more thundery showers after midnight.
You may also want to watch:
The Met office suggests there will be some “bright spells possible” through tomorrow afternoon, but thundery showers will return.
From Thursday through to the weekend, we can expect “dry, warm and humid conditions”, but the Met Office again warns of possible thunderstorms.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 3 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 4 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 5 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 6 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 7 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 8 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 9 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 10 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire