Yellow weather warning for Welwyn Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
The Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar until tomorrow morning.
From now until 6am tomorrow, heavy rain and thunder are expected to continue.
The Met Office has warned of possible flooding, lightning causing damage to buildings, delays or cancellations to train and bus services, power cuts and road closures.
Today, we can expected a maximum temperature 24°C.
Tonight, brace yourself for more thundery showers after midnight.
You may also want to watch:
The Met office suggests there will be some “bright spells possible” through tomorrow afternoon, but thundery showers will return.
From Thursday through to the weekend, we can expect “dry, warm and humid conditions”, but the Met Office again warns of possible thunderstorms.
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 3 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 4 'We need to be heard and treated fairly' – dog groomers demand after not receiving COVID grant
- 5 Police disperse large group near the university
- 6 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 7 New welcome signs arrive at railway station
- 8 Care home 'delighted' with COVID-19 vaccine rollout
- 9 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 10 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar