Yellow weather warning for Welwyn Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
The Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar until tomorrow morning.
From now until 6am tomorrow, heavy rain and thunder are expected to continue.
The Met Office has warned of possible flooding, lightning causing damage to buildings, delays or cancellations to train and bus services, power cuts and road closures.
Today, we can expected a maximum temperature 24°C.
Tonight, brace yourself for more thundery showers after midnight.
You may also want to watch:
The Met office suggests there will be some “bright spells possible” through tomorrow afternoon, but thundery showers will return.
From Thursday through to the weekend, we can expect “dry, warm and humid conditions”, but the Met Office again warns of possible thunderstorms.
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 5 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 9 Six-year-old to raise money for Afghan refugees with readathon
- 10 Paedophile jailed for historic child sex offences