Yellow weather warning for Welwyn Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
The Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar until tomorrow morning.
From now until 6am tomorrow, heavy rain and thunder are expected to continue.
The Met Office has warned of possible flooding, lightning causing damage to buildings, delays or cancellations to train and bus services, power cuts and road closures.
Today, we can expected a maximum temperature 24°C.
Tonight, brace yourself for more thundery showers after midnight.
You may also want to watch:
The Met office suggests there will be some “bright spells possible” through tomorrow afternoon, but thundery showers will return.
From Thursday through to the weekend, we can expect “dry, warm and humid conditions”, but the Met Office again warns of possible thunderstorms.
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 3 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 6 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 7 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 8 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 9 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 10 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?