Weather warning for Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
The Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning for Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield for early tomorrow morning.
The warning is in place from midnight until 9am tomorrow.
The Met Office is warning of strong winds early on, clearing by mid morning.
It states online that road and rail services “may be affected, with longer journey times and cancellations”.
“There is also a possibility that some bridges may close.
You may also want to watch:
“Power cuts may occur, with the potential to affect other services, such as mobile phone coverage.
“Injuries and danger to life from flying debris are possible, along with some damage to buildings.”
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 3 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 4 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 5 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 6 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 7 Isabel Hospice 'excited' to reopen charity shops on April 12
- 8 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 9 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 10 Welwyn Garden City John Lewis survives as retailer announces closures
Heavy rain is forecast from midnight until about 2am.
It should then get lighter and by 10am we should have a few hours of sunshine.