Weather warning for Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
The Met Office has issued a yellow weather warning for Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield for early tomorrow morning.
The warning is in place from midnight until 9am tomorrow.
The Met Office is warning of strong winds early on, clearing by mid morning.
It states online that road and rail services “may be affected, with longer journey times and cancellations”.
“There is also a possibility that some bridges may close.
“Power cuts may occur, with the potential to affect other services, such as mobile phone coverage.
“Injuries and danger to life from flying debris are possible, along with some damage to buildings.”
- 1 'Garden thieves' caught on camera in Welwyn
- 2 Welwyn Garden City school earns prestigious development award
- 3 TfL removes over 100 London buses after EV blaze in Potters Bar
- 4 Spectacular Grade II listed home near Hatfield on the market for £3m
- 5 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 6 Mother and daughter from WGC team up to offer food packages to struggling locals
- 7 Fifteen-year-old boy hospitalised after reported stabbing in Hatfield
- 8 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 9 Toyota drove ‘erratically’ during suspected drug-fuelled trip in Hatfield
- 10 Tournament's return brings huge joy to Welwyn Garden City Youth Football Club
Heavy rain is forecast from midnight until about 2am.
It should then get lighter and by 10am we should have a few hours of sunshine.