Welwyn Hatfield weather update: Widespread ice and wintry showers
- Credit: Archant
The Met Office has issued a severe weather warning overnight and into tomorrow morning.
Snow is expected to fall in Welwyn Hatfield from 5pm to 10pm tonight.
Motorists are urged to take care as widespread ice is forecast overnight.
It is also likely to be windy with wintry showers tomorrow.
A minimum temperature of -3°C has been forecast this evening and tonight.
For tomorrow, the Met Office is predicting rain early on with snow clearing, followed by wintry showers.
Maximum Temperature 3 °C and bright spells are also forecast.
- 1 Shoppers predict ‘demise’ of Welwyn Garden City town centre after store closures announced
- 2 Axes and knives found during weapons raid
- 3 Work begins on Welwyn Garden City’s new-look Anniversary Gardens
- 4 Buyers can now reserve an apartment in Hatfield Rise
- 5 Cash stolen from elderly man using bank ATM
- 6 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 7 Cancer nurse's warning over drop in cervical screening
- 8 Amazon parcels stolen in doorstep theft in Potters Bar
- 9 What is the future for The Howard Centre?
- 10 Grant Shapps reveals ‘anger’ over ‘unacceptable’ Downing Street parties
You’ll also need to wrap up for the weekend as further wintry showers are expected before outbreaks or rain and the milder conditions.
Send your weather pictures to email@example.com, the Welwyn Hatfield Times’ Facebook page or tweet us at @whtimes