Welwyn Hatfield weather update: Widespread ice and wintry showers
- Credit: Archant
The Met Office has issued a severe weather warning overnight and into tomorrow morning.
Snow is expected to fall in Welwyn Hatfield from 5pm to 10pm tonight.
Motorists are urged to take care as widespread ice is forecast overnight.
It is also likely to be windy with wintry showers tomorrow.
A minimum temperature of -3°C has been forecast this evening and tonight.
You may also want to watch:
For tomorrow, the Met Office is predicting rain early on with snow clearing, followed by wintry showers.
Maximum Temperature 3 °C and bright spells are also forecast.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 10 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline
You’ll also need to wrap up for the weekend as further wintry showers are expected before outbreaks or rain and the milder conditions.
Send your weather pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org, the Welwyn Hatfield Times’ Facebook page or tweet us at @whtimes