Welwyn Hatfield weather update: Widespread ice and wintry showers
- Credit: Archant
The Met Office has issued a severe weather warning overnight and into tomorrow morning.
Snow is expected to fall in Welwyn Hatfield from 5pm to 10pm tonight.
Motorists are urged to take care as widespread ice is forecast overnight.
It is also likely to be windy with wintry showers tomorrow.
A minimum temperature of -3°C has been forecast this evening and tonight.
You may also want to watch:
For tomorrow, the Met Office is predicting rain early on with snow clearing, followed by wintry showers.
Maximum Temperature 3 °C and bright spells are also forecast.
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 3 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 4 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 5 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 6 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 7 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 8 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 9 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 10 Local Plan: Inspector has concerns over why Green Belt sites were removed
You’ll also need to wrap up for the weekend as further wintry showers are expected before outbreaks or rain and the milder conditions.
Send your weather pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org, the Welwyn Hatfield Times’ Facebook page or tweet us at @whtimes