Welwyn Hatfield weather update: Widespread ice and wintry showers
- Credit: Archant
The Met Office has issued a severe weather warning overnight and into tomorrow morning.
Snow is expected to fall in Welwyn Hatfield from 5pm to 10pm tonight.
Motorists are urged to take care as widespread ice is forecast overnight.
It is also likely to be windy with wintry showers tomorrow.
A minimum temperature of -3°C has been forecast this evening and tonight.
For tomorrow, the Met Office is predicting rain early on with snow clearing, followed by wintry showers.
Maximum Temperature 3 °C and bright spells are also forecast.
- 1 Uni of Herts student loses arm on Turkish holiday
- 2 Snakes abandoned in pillow case outside Potters Bar reptile shop
- 3 14 bank cards stolen due to ATM fraud
- 4 Dancing in the streets at first WGC Vintage Festival
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Campaigners close in on fundraising target ahead BioPark appeal
- 7 Multi-vehicle crash on M25 near Potters Bar
- 8 Children take to the stage for Potters Bar talent show
- 9 Head injury follows taxi assault in Potters Bar
- 10 Potters Bar RSPCA looking for new homes for farm animals
You’ll also need to wrap up for the weekend as further wintry showers are expected before outbreaks or rain and the milder conditions.
Send your weather pictures to email@example.com, the Welwyn Hatfield Times’ Facebook page or tweet us at @whtimes