Welwyn Hatfield weather update: Widespread ice and wintry showers
- Credit: Archant
The Met Office has issued a severe weather warning overnight and into tomorrow morning.
Snow is expected to fall in Welwyn Hatfield from 5pm to 10pm tonight.
Motorists are urged to take care as widespread ice is forecast overnight.
It is also likely to be windy with wintry showers tomorrow.
A minimum temperature of -3°C has been forecast this evening and tonight.
You may also want to watch:
For tomorrow, the Met Office is predicting rain early on with snow clearing, followed by wintry showers.
Maximum Temperature 3 °C and bright spells are also forecast.
- 1 'We were only open 20 days before the first lockdown' - First time restaurant owner optimistic after difficult first year
- 2 Ocado opens new development centre, creating 100 new jobs
- 3 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 4 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 5 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 6 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 7 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 8 Weight lifted as Slimming World classes return as COVID-19 restrictions ease
- 9 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 10 Chatty duo want to help build community with conversation
You’ll also need to wrap up for the weekend as further wintry showers are expected before outbreaks or rain and the milder conditions.
Send your weather pictures to email@example.com, the Welwyn Hatfield Times’ Facebook page or tweet us at @whtimes