Welwyn Hatfield’s best snow pics and weather forecast
- Credit: Picture: DANNY LOO
Welwyn Hatfield woke up to a winter wonderland this morning and we’ve gathered some of the best pics from the recent cold snap.
The Met Office’s yellow weather warning for the borough continues through to Saturday 11am, when icy patches are expected as the snow recedes.
Temperatures will remain at around 1°C, but will feel colder, with an added 50 per cent chance of sleet by 3pm today.
There’s a 70 per cent likelihood of more snow overnight, but by 11am tomorrow there should be a peep of sunshine through the endless cloud.
By Sunday, the current weather warning is predicted to have passed, but temperatures will still hover around zero and will often feel colder.
You may also want to watch:
Enjoy the 9am promise of sunshine while you can, as it will get progressively gloomier - and possibly rainy - by 9pm.
After this, the week ahead looks cloudy and it may reach a positively balmy 9°C.
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 5 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 6 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 7 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 8 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 9 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 10 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
• Snapped your dog catching a snowball? Did your kids make the street’s best snowman? Email us the best pics of your snow shenanigans to firstname.lastname@example.org