Welwyn Hatfield’s best snow pics and weather forecast
- Credit: Picture: DANNY LOO
Welwyn Hatfield woke up to a winter wonderland this morning and we’ve gathered some of the best pics from the recent cold snap.
The Met Office’s yellow weather warning for the borough continues through to Saturday 11am, when icy patches are expected as the snow recedes.
Temperatures will remain at around 1°C, but will feel colder, with an added 50 per cent chance of sleet by 3pm today.
There’s a 70 per cent likelihood of more snow overnight, but by 11am tomorrow there should be a peep of sunshine through the endless cloud.
By Sunday, the current weather warning is predicted to have passed, but temperatures will still hover around zero and will often feel colder.
Enjoy the 9am promise of sunshine while you can, as it will get progressively gloomier - and possibly rainy - by 9pm.
After this, the week ahead looks cloudy and it may reach a positively balmy 9°C.
- 1 Head injury follows taxi assault in Potters Bar
- 2 Hatfield tenant upset over housing issue that has yet to be rectified after a year
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Concerns raised over ‘grotesque’ 5G mast plans ruining iconic WGC view
- 5 Homes selling fast at sought-after Welwyn Garden City development
- 6 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
- 7 Hertfordshire County Council will fund free summer activity camps for children in the Welwyn Hatfield area
- 8 Officers to tackle Potters Bar Nitrous Oxide sales as part of policing priorities
- 9 Vehicle caught fire on M25
- 10 Plans for second multi-storey car park at Stevenage's Lister Hospital to help 'better meet demand'
• Snapped your dog catching a snowball? Did your kids make the street’s best snowman? Email us the best pics of your snow shenanigans to firstname.lastname@example.org