Welwyn Hatfield’s best snow pics and weather forecast
- Credit: Picture: DANNY LOO
Welwyn Hatfield woke up to a winter wonderland this morning and we’ve gathered some of the best pics from the recent cold snap.
The Met Office’s yellow weather warning for the borough continues through to Saturday 11am, when icy patches are expected as the snow recedes.
Temperatures will remain at around 1°C, but will feel colder, with an added 50 per cent chance of sleet by 3pm today.
There’s a 70 per cent likelihood of more snow overnight, but by 11am tomorrow there should be a peep of sunshine through the endless cloud.
By Sunday, the current weather warning is predicted to have passed, but temperatures will still hover around zero and will often feel colder.
You may also want to watch:
Enjoy the 9am promise of sunshine while you can, as it will get progressively gloomier - and possibly rainy - by 9pm.
After this, the week ahead looks cloudy and it may reach a positively balmy 9°C.
- 1 YMCA overdose victims claim 'neglectful support service' at Welwyn Garden City facility
- 2 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 3 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 4 Bargains for shoppers at exclusive Hatfield Galleria VIP event
- 5 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Slam Dunk Festival 2022 dates announced for Queen's Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend
- 8 First Slam Dunk Festival 2022 headliners announced for Hatfield Park
- 9 Remembering the life of daring test pilot Geoffrey de Havilland Jr - 75 years on from his tragic death
- 10 Riding charity holds online art and photography competition
• Snapped your dog catching a snowball? Did your kids make the street’s best snowman? Email us the best pics of your snow shenanigans to email@example.com