Welwyn Hatfield residents braced for more cold weather
- Credit: Angelika Tarnowska
The Met Office is warning of more freezing fog across Welwyn Hatfield this afternoon and is urging motorists to be cautious.
The Met Office has stated that temperatures in Welwyn Hatfield today will feel like -2 ° and there are severe weather warnings until noon.
At 4pm the Met Office predicts fog will return to the town.
This morning some pavements across Welwyn Hatfield were frozen and slippery to walk on.
Angelika Tarnowska sent in her photos of Stanborough Lakes yesterday when freezing fog patches were more widespread and dense.
You may also want to watch:
Send in your pictures of the weather to firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook
- 1 'We were only open 20 days before the first lockdown' - First time restaurant owner optimistic after difficult first year
- 2 Ocado opens new development centre, creating 100 new jobs
- 3 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 4 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 5 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 6 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 7 Weight lifted as Slimming World classes return as COVID-19 restrictions ease
- 8 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 9 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 10 Delight for Hatfield Swim Centre as lockdown easing sees group classes return