Welwyn Hatfield residents braced for more cold weather
- Credit: Angelika Tarnowska
The Met Office is warning of more freezing fog across Welwyn Hatfield this afternoon and is urging motorists to be cautious.
The Met Office has stated that temperatures in Welwyn Hatfield today will feel like -2 ° and there are severe weather warnings until noon.
At 4pm the Met Office predicts fog will return to the town.
This morning some pavements across Welwyn Hatfield were frozen and slippery to walk on.
Angelika Tarnowska sent in her photos of Stanborough Lakes yesterday when freezing fog patches were more widespread and dense.
You may also want to watch:
Send in your pictures of the weather to firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 3 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 4 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 5 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 6 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 7 Local Plan: Inspector has concerns over why Green Belt sites were removed
- 8 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 9 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 10 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College