Herts weather forecast: how long will the sunshine last?
- Credit: Mia Jankowicz
Here’s your Hertfordshire weather forecast for the weekend and beyond.
The Met Office has predicted sunshine, sunny intervals and genial temperatures for most of the weekend in Hertfordshire, with full cloud cover returning late Sunday and continuing once the working week is under way.
It’ll be a bright sunny day from the morning right through to mid-afternoon on Saturday, April 21.
By 4pm, Potters Bar will have a 50 per cent chance of thunder and lightning.
Sunday’s sunny start will give way to partial cloud by around 10am.
You may also want to watch:
Temperatures will remain between 19 and 22°C over the weekend.
For the rest of Friday, ensure to slap on some sun cream if you’re lucky enough to be going outdoors, as there is a medium UV index.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 5 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 10 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
High pollen levels will remain for the rest of the weekend.
By Monday, it’ll be back to cloudy days, becoming overcast on Tuesday.
Temperatures between 13 and 15°C until at least mid-week.