Herts weather forecast: how long will the sunshine last?
- Credit: Mia Jankowicz
Here’s your Hertfordshire weather forecast for the weekend and beyond.
The Met Office has predicted sunshine, sunny intervals and genial temperatures for most of the weekend in Hertfordshire, with full cloud cover returning late Sunday and continuing once the working week is under way.
It’ll be a bright sunny day from the morning right through to mid-afternoon on Saturday, April 21.
By 4pm, Potters Bar will have a 50 per cent chance of thunder and lightning.
Sunday’s sunny start will give way to partial cloud by around 10am.
You may also want to watch:
Temperatures will remain between 19 and 22°C over the weekend.
For the rest of Friday, ensure to slap on some sun cream if you’re lucky enough to be going outdoors, as there is a medium UV index.
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 3 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 4 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 5 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 6 What time will the election results come in?
- 7 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 8 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 9 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 10 Man found with head injuries following assault
High pollen levels will remain for the rest of the weekend.
By Monday, it’ll be back to cloudy days, becoming overcast on Tuesday.
Temperatures between 13 and 15°C until at least mid-week.