Herts weather forecast: how long will the sunshine last?
- Credit: Mia Jankowicz
Here’s your Hertfordshire weather forecast for the weekend and beyond.
The Met Office has predicted sunshine, sunny intervals and genial temperatures for most of the weekend in Hertfordshire, with full cloud cover returning late Sunday and continuing once the working week is under way.
It’ll be a bright sunny day from the morning right through to mid-afternoon on Saturday, April 21.
By 4pm, Potters Bar will have a 50 per cent chance of thunder and lightning.
Sunday’s sunny start will give way to partial cloud by around 10am.
You may also want to watch:
Temperatures will remain between 19 and 22°C over the weekend.
For the rest of Friday, ensure to slap on some sun cream if you’re lucky enough to be going outdoors, as there is a medium UV index.
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 6 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 9 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 10 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
High pollen levels will remain for the rest of the weekend.
By Monday, it’ll be back to cloudy days, becoming overcast on Tuesday.
Temperatures between 13 and 15°C until at least mid-week.