Herts weather forecast: how long will the sunshine last?
- Credit: Mia Jankowicz
Here’s your Hertfordshire weather forecast for the weekend and beyond.
The Met Office has predicted sunshine, sunny intervals and genial temperatures for most of the weekend in Hertfordshire, with full cloud cover returning late Sunday and continuing once the working week is under way.
It’ll be a bright sunny day from the morning right through to mid-afternoon on Saturday, April 21.
By 4pm, Potters Bar will have a 50 per cent chance of thunder and lightning.
Sunday’s sunny start will give way to partial cloud by around 10am.
You may also want to watch:
Temperatures will remain between 19 and 22°C over the weekend.
For the rest of Friday, ensure to slap on some sun cream if you’re lucky enough to be going outdoors, as there is a medium UV index.
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 6 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 7 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 8 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 9 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 10 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
High pollen levels will remain for the rest of the weekend.
By Monday, it’ll be back to cloudy days, becoming overcast on Tuesday.
Temperatures between 13 and 15°C until at least mid-week.