Met Office Weather warning for Welwyn Hatfield: Heavy rain expected from 1pm
- Credit: Archant
The Met Office is continuing to issue a severe weather warning for Welwyn Hatfield this afternoon, forecasting torrential rain and thundery downpours.
Despite the wet weather, the Met Office is forecasting a maximum temperature of 22°C today and a minimum of 15°C.
There are currently no weather warnings for Welwyn Hatfield over the weekend.
Both Saturday and Sunday are forecast to be cloudy.
Saturday is expected to have a maximum temperature 19°C and a minimum temperature of 10°C.
You may also want to watch:
Sunday could reach highs of 17°C and lows of 11°C.
Rain will be back on Monday.
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 3 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 6 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 7 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 8 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 9 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 10 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
The Met Office’s regional forecast for Monday is “localised heavy, thundery downpours during the afternoon”.