Met Office Weather warning for Welwyn Hatfield: Heavy rain expected from 1pm
- Credit: Archant
The Met Office is continuing to issue a severe weather warning for Welwyn Hatfield this afternoon, forecasting torrential rain and thundery downpours.
Despite the wet weather, the Met Office is forecasting a maximum temperature of 22°C today and a minimum of 15°C.
There are currently no weather warnings for Welwyn Hatfield over the weekend.
Both Saturday and Sunday are forecast to be cloudy.
Saturday is expected to have a maximum temperature 19°C and a minimum temperature of 10°C.
You may also want to watch:
Sunday could reach highs of 17°C and lows of 11°C.
Rain will be back on Monday.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 3 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 4 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 5 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 6 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 7 Isabel Hospice 'excited' to reopen charity shops on April 12
- 8 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 9 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 10 Welwyn Garden City John Lewis survives as retailer announces closures
The Met Office’s regional forecast for Monday is “localised heavy, thundery downpours during the afternoon”.