Weekend weather forecast for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- Credit: Archant
Organisers of fetes and festivals will be thrilled with the weather forecast for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar this bank holiday weekend.
The latest forecast for Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield and Potters Bar says sun, sun and more sun.
After a Friday mixture of cloud and sun, the Met Office prediction for the rest of the weekend and bank holiday Monday, delightfully enough has a full house of bright yellow sunshine symbols.
There’s a less than five per cent chance of rain throughout.
It’s great news for people heading to Lemsford Fete on Monday, or Kimpton May Festival all weekend, or quite frankly anyone who’s not a vampire.
You may also want to watch:
Temperatures will range between 10 and 21° C, the warmest points being late afternoon.
Even better, the gorgeous outlook extends through until at least Wednesday next week.
- 1 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 2 University of Hertfordshire hit by cyber attack
- 3 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 4 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 5 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 10 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield