Weekend weather forecast for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- Credit: Archant
Organisers of fetes and festivals will be thrilled with the weather forecast for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar this bank holiday weekend.
The latest forecast for Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield and Potters Bar says sun, sun and more sun.
After a Friday mixture of cloud and sun, the Met Office prediction for the rest of the weekend and bank holiday Monday, delightfully enough has a full house of bright yellow sunshine symbols.
There’s a less than five per cent chance of rain throughout.
It’s great news for people heading to Lemsford Fete on Monday, or Kimpton May Festival all weekend, or quite frankly anyone who’s not a vampire.
You may also want to watch:
Temperatures will range between 10 and 21° C, the warmest points being late afternoon.
Even better, the gorgeous outlook extends through until at least Wednesday next week.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 3 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 4 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
- 7 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 8 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
- 9 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 10 Officer injured and music equipment and alcohol seized after party