Weekend weather forecast for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- Credit: Archant
Organisers of fetes and festivals will be thrilled with the weather forecast for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar this bank holiday weekend.
The latest forecast for Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield and Potters Bar says sun, sun and more sun.
After a Friday mixture of cloud and sun, the Met Office prediction for the rest of the weekend and bank holiday Monday, delightfully enough has a full house of bright yellow sunshine symbols.
There’s a less than five per cent chance of rain throughout.
It’s great news for people heading to Lemsford Fete on Monday, or Kimpton May Festival all weekend, or quite frankly anyone who’s not a vampire.
You may also want to watch:
Temperatures will range between 10 and 21° C, the warmest points being late afternoon.
Even better, the gorgeous outlook extends through until at least Wednesday next week.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 4 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 10 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes