Weekend weather forecast for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- Credit: Archant
Organisers of fetes and festivals will be thrilled with the weather forecast for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar this bank holiday weekend.
The latest forecast for Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield and Potters Bar says sun, sun and more sun.
After a Friday mixture of cloud and sun, the Met Office prediction for the rest of the weekend and bank holiday Monday, delightfully enough has a full house of bright yellow sunshine symbols.
There’s a less than five per cent chance of rain throughout.
It’s great news for people heading to Lemsford Fete on Monday, or Kimpton May Festival all weekend, or quite frankly anyone who’s not a vampire.
You may also want to watch:
Temperatures will range between 10 and 21° C, the warmest points being late afternoon.
Even better, the gorgeous outlook extends through until at least Wednesday next week.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 4 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 5 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 6 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 7 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 8 Drink spiking: University of Hertfordshire students join Girls Night In protest
- 9 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 10 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign