Easter weekend weather forecast for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Here’s your weather forecast for the upcoming bank holiday weekend.
Your Easter egg hunt this weekend will most likely be cloudy, according to the Met Office.
The forecast for Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield and Potters Bar gives an 80 per cent chance of heavy rain on Good Friday before light rain on Saturday.
Potters Bar should look out for rainbows on Saturday, as they may also get a peep of sunshine through the showers.
Easter Sunday itself will be cloudy, and there’s a 50 per cent chance of light rain by bank holiday Monday.
Temperatures will remain between 7-8° C during the day but will feel a couple of degrees cooler due to a very slight breeze.
- 1 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 2 Man in stable condition following Hatfield stabbing
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 5 Concerns raised over structural integrity of Shredded Wheat factory building
- 6 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 7 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 8 Sir Elton John to play two Hertfordshire shows at Watford FC's Vicarage Road ground in 2022
- 9 Fire at University of Hertfordshire destroys kitchen
- 10 Motorcyclist "seriously" injured after car crash in Welwyn Garden City