Easter weekend weather forecast for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Here’s your weather forecast for the upcoming bank holiday weekend.
Your Easter egg hunt this weekend will most likely be cloudy, according to the Met Office.
The forecast for Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield and Potters Bar gives an 80 per cent chance of heavy rain on Good Friday before light rain on Saturday.
Potters Bar should look out for rainbows on Saturday, as they may also get a peep of sunshine through the showers.
Easter Sunday itself will be cloudy, and there’s a 50 per cent chance of light rain by bank holiday Monday.
You may also want to watch:
Temperatures will remain between 7-8° C during the day but will feel a couple of degrees cooler due to a very slight breeze.
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 6 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 7 Welwyn Garden City's Jodie Williams eases into Olympic 400m semi-final
- 8 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 9 Lack of confidence in Welwyn Hatfield council following housing safety scandal
- 10 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer