Easter weekend weather forecast for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Here’s your weather forecast for the upcoming bank holiday weekend.
Your Easter egg hunt this weekend will most likely be cloudy, according to the Met Office.
The forecast for Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield and Potters Bar gives an 80 per cent chance of heavy rain on Good Friday before light rain on Saturday.
Potters Bar should look out for rainbows on Saturday, as they may also get a peep of sunshine through the showers.
Easter Sunday itself will be cloudy, and there’s a 50 per cent chance of light rain by bank holiday Monday.
You may also want to watch:
Temperatures will remain between 7-8° C during the day but will feel a couple of degrees cooler due to a very slight breeze.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 3 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 4 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 5 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 6 Isabel Hospice 'excited' to reopen charity shops on April 12
- 7 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 8 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 10 Welwyn Garden City John Lewis survives as retailer announces closures