Snowy scenes in Potters Bar captured on camera
- Credit: Archant
Residents have been enjoying the snowfall in Potters Bar, in particular at picturesque Oakmere Park.
Gerry Fitzsimons, 45, who grew up in Potters Bar, took pictures of snow-covered Oakmere Park yesterday morning.
Gerry, who lives in Cheshunt and works for Barons BMW, said: “I stayed at my mum’s on Saturday evening after a night out in Barnet.
“I was out for a brisk walk on Sunday morning when I came across the beauty of Oakmere Park under a heavy covering of snow.”
Signmaker Matt Dickins, 34, who has always lived in Potters Bar, was impressed by the amount of snowfall and took some snaps in Chace Avenue.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “I love the snow.
“I’m just a big kid at heart really.
- 1 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 2 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 3 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 4 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 8 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 9 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 10 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
“We don’t get enough heavy snowfalls in this area.”