Snowy scenes in Potters Bar captured on camera
- Credit: Archant
Residents have been enjoying the snowfall in Potters Bar, in particular at picturesque Oakmere Park.
Gerry Fitzsimons, 45, who grew up in Potters Bar, took pictures of snow-covered Oakmere Park yesterday morning.
Gerry, who lives in Cheshunt and works for Barons BMW, said: “I stayed at my mum’s on Saturday evening after a night out in Barnet.
“I was out for a brisk walk on Sunday morning when I came across the beauty of Oakmere Park under a heavy covering of snow.”
Signmaker Matt Dickins, 34, who has always lived in Potters Bar, was impressed by the amount of snowfall and took some snaps in Chace Avenue.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “I love the snow.
“I’m just a big kid at heart really.
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 3 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 4 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 5 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 6 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 7 Local Plan: Inspector has concerns over why Green Belt sites were removed
- 8 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 9 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 10 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
“We don’t get enough heavy snowfalls in this area.”