Snowy scenes in Potters Bar captured on camera
- Credit: Archant
Residents have been enjoying the snowfall in Potters Bar, in particular at picturesque Oakmere Park.
Gerry Fitzsimons, 45, who grew up in Potters Bar, took pictures of snow-covered Oakmere Park yesterday morning.
Gerry, who lives in Cheshunt and works for Barons BMW, said: “I stayed at my mum’s on Saturday evening after a night out in Barnet.
“I was out for a brisk walk on Sunday morning when I came across the beauty of Oakmere Park under a heavy covering of snow.”
Signmaker Matt Dickins, 34, who has always lived in Potters Bar, was impressed by the amount of snowfall and took some snaps in Chace Avenue.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “I love the snow.
“I’m just a big kid at heart really.
- 1 Body found in search for missing woman as two men charged with murder
- 2 Tributes paid to Arsenal fan who died of COVID-19 'caught at Euros final'
- 3 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 4 New ITV teen drama Tell Me Everything being filmed in Welwyn Garden City
- 5 Campus West car park planning application submitted
- 6 Lack of confidence in Welwyn Hatfield council following housing safety scandal
- 7 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 10 Spotting the signs: a personal insight into suicide
“We don’t get enough heavy snowfalls in this area.”