Notorious Bank Holiday weather forecast for Welwyn Hatfield and St Albans
- Credit: Archant
The notorious Bank Holiday weather will strike Welwyn Hatfield and St Albans this weekend, with low temperatures and cloud in the forecast.
Although temperatures are expected to reach 13C, Welwyn Hatfield will feel like it’s 11C all the way from Saturday to Monday.
Gusts are expected to reach 33mph on Sunday, April 30.
On Saturday, April 29, the chance of rain is literally 50-50, however for the rest of the Bank Holiday, rain is looking less likely.
St Albans will also feel like it’s 11C all the way from Saturday to Monday.
You may also want to watch:
They are facing gusts of up to 33mph on Sunday, April 30.
However, there is a low probability of rain across the weekend and on Bank Holiday Monday.
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 7 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Foundation makes much-needed toy donation to Welwyn Garden City school
- 10 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?