Notorious Bank Holiday weather forecast for Welwyn Hatfield and St Albans
- Credit: Archant
The notorious Bank Holiday weather will strike Welwyn Hatfield and St Albans this weekend, with low temperatures and cloud in the forecast.
Although temperatures are expected to reach 13C, Welwyn Hatfield will feel like it’s 11C all the way from Saturday to Monday.
Gusts are expected to reach 33mph on Sunday, April 30.
On Saturday, April 29, the chance of rain is literally 50-50, however for the rest of the Bank Holiday, rain is looking less likely.
St Albans will also feel like it’s 11C all the way from Saturday to Monday.
You may also want to watch:
They are facing gusts of up to 33mph on Sunday, April 30.
However, there is a low probability of rain across the weekend and on Bank Holiday Monday.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 10 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist