Notorious Bank Holiday weather forecast for Welwyn Hatfield and St Albans
- Credit: Archant
The notorious Bank Holiday weather will strike Welwyn Hatfield and St Albans this weekend, with low temperatures and cloud in the forecast.
Although temperatures are expected to reach 13C, Welwyn Hatfield will feel like it’s 11C all the way from Saturday to Monday.
Gusts are expected to reach 33mph on Sunday, April 30.
On Saturday, April 29, the chance of rain is literally 50-50, however for the rest of the Bank Holiday, rain is looking less likely.
St Albans will also feel like it’s 11C all the way from Saturday to Monday.
You may also want to watch:
They are facing gusts of up to 33mph on Sunday, April 30.
However, there is a low probability of rain across the weekend and on Bank Holiday Monday.
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Exploring the challenges of being furloughed during lockdown
- 4 Charity's face mask exempt cards sold at an inflated price on Facebook
- 5 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 6 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 8 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 9 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 10 Head of planning to leave for county council role