Notorious Bank Holiday weather forecast for Welwyn Hatfield and St Albans
- Credit: Archant
The notorious Bank Holiday weather will strike Welwyn Hatfield and St Albans this weekend, with low temperatures and cloud in the forecast.
Although temperatures are expected to reach 13C, Welwyn Hatfield will feel like it’s 11C all the way from Saturday to Monday.
Gusts are expected to reach 33mph on Sunday, April 30.
On Saturday, April 29, the chance of rain is literally 50-50, however for the rest of the Bank Holiday, rain is looking less likely.
St Albans will also feel like it’s 11C all the way from Saturday to Monday.
You may also want to watch:
They are facing gusts of up to 33mph on Sunday, April 30.
However, there is a low probability of rain across the weekend and on Bank Holiday Monday.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 3 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 6 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education
- 9 Explore Hertford Castle at free open day
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed