Limited refuse collections in Welwyn Hatfield
REFUSE and recycling collections have been disrupted due to the bad weather and the festive shut down. Details of when Welwyn Hatfield residents’ refuse will be collected have now been released.
A limited service has been started today by Serco.
If your collection was originally on Monday, December 21, Tuesday, December 22 and Monday, December 28, it is due to be collected today (Tuesday, December 29).
If your collection was originally on Wednesday, December 23, it will not be picked up until Wednesday, December 30.
If your collection was originally on Christmas Eve, (Thursday, December 24), it will be picked up on New Year’s Eve (Thursday, December 31).
You may also want to watch:
Christmas Day’s collection (Friday, December 25) will be picked up on Saturday, January 2.
Today’s collection - Tuesday, December 29, will be picked up on schedule today.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 3 John Lewis to reopen Welwyn Garden City store on April 12
- 4 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 5 Care home resident celebrates 102nd birthday
- 6 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 7 RSPCA appeal to help seriously injured 'miracle cat' Trudie after she's hit by a bus
- 8 Which pubs are reopening in Welwyn and Hatfield on April 12?
- 9 Second major film and TV studios plan revealed for site near Sky Studios Elstree
- 10 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire
All recycling rounds have been suspended until the new year.
*Do you know different? Has Serco not collected your rubbish even after the revised schedule changes - comment below.