Limited refuse collections in Welwyn Hatfield
REFUSE and recycling collections have been disrupted due to the bad weather and the festive shut down. Details of when Welwyn Hatfield residents’ refuse will be collected have now been released.
A limited service has been started today by Serco.
If your collection was originally on Monday, December 21, Tuesday, December 22 and Monday, December 28, it is due to be collected today (Tuesday, December 29).
If your collection was originally on Wednesday, December 23, it will not be picked up until Wednesday, December 30.
If your collection was originally on Christmas Eve, (Thursday, December 24), it will be picked up on New Year’s Eve (Thursday, December 31).
Christmas Day’s collection (Friday, December 25) will be picked up on Saturday, January 2.
Today’s collection - Tuesday, December 29, will be picked up on schedule today.
- 1 'Garden thieves' caught on camera in Welwyn
- 2 Welwyn Garden City school earns prestigious development award
- 3 TfL removes over 100 London buses after EV blaze in Potters Bar
- 4 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 5 Spectacular Grade II listed home near Hatfield on the market for £3m
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 Fifteen-year-old boy hospitalised after reported stabbing in Hatfield
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Cuffley home care company recognised among best in east of England
- 10 Local man will be flying high in an effort to raise much needed funds for Potential Kids
All recycling rounds have been suspended until the new year.
*Do you know different? Has Serco not collected your rubbish even after the revised schedule changes - comment below.