Limited refuse collections in Welwyn Hatfield
REFUSE and recycling collections have been disrupted due to the bad weather and the festive shut down. Details of when Welwyn Hatfield residents’ refuse will be collected have now been released.
A limited service has been started today by Serco.
If your collection was originally on Monday, December 21, Tuesday, December 22 and Monday, December 28, it is due to be collected today (Tuesday, December 29).
If your collection was originally on Wednesday, December 23, it will not be picked up until Wednesday, December 30.
If your collection was originally on Christmas Eve, (Thursday, December 24), it will be picked up on New Year’s Eve (Thursday, December 31).
You may also want to watch:
Christmas Day’s collection (Friday, December 25) will be picked up on Saturday, January 2.
Today’s collection - Tuesday, December 29, will be picked up on schedule today.
- 1 Filming taking place at The Galleria shopping centre in Hatfield
- 2 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 3 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 4 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign
- 5 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 6 Tenant's despair over bill for council tax on mouldy flat
- 7 Audi and jewellery worth £70K stolen in Hatfield burglary
- 8 Rumoured Halifax closure would leave Hatfield with no banks
- 9 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 10 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
All recycling rounds have been suspended until the new year.
*Do you know different? Has Serco not collected your rubbish even after the revised schedule changes - comment below.