Limited refuse collections in Welwyn Hatfield
REFUSE and recycling collections have been disrupted due to the bad weather and the festive shut down. Details of when Welwyn Hatfield residents’ refuse will be collected have now been released.
A limited service has been started today by Serco.
If your collection was originally on Monday, December 21, Tuesday, December 22 and Monday, December 28, it is due to be collected today (Tuesday, December 29).
If your collection was originally on Wednesday, December 23, it will not be picked up until Wednesday, December 30.
If your collection was originally on Christmas Eve, (Thursday, December 24), it will be picked up on New Year’s Eve (Thursday, December 31).
You may also want to watch:
Christmas Day’s collection (Friday, December 25) will be picked up on Saturday, January 2.
Today’s collection - Tuesday, December 29, will be picked up on schedule today.
- 1 Gallery: Snow gives Welwyn Hatfield residents much-needed fun in lockdown
- 2 New welcome signs arrive at railway station
- 3 'We need to be heard and treated fairly' – dog groomers demand after not receiving COVID grant
- 4 Man in hospital after being trapped in car following A1(M) crash
- 5 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 6 Even more pics of fun in the snow in Welwyn Hatfield
- 7 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 8 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 9 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 10 Father reveals 'toll' his infertility took on his mental health while trying to have a baby
All recycling rounds have been suspended until the new year.
*Do you know different? Has Serco not collected your rubbish even after the revised schedule changes - comment below.