Limited refuse collections in Welwyn Hatfield
REFUSE and recycling collections have been disrupted due to the bad weather and the festive shut down. Details of when Welwyn Hatfield residents’ refuse will be collected have now been released.
A limited service has been started today by Serco.
If your collection was originally on Monday, December 21, Tuesday, December 22 and Monday, December 28, it is due to be collected today (Tuesday, December 29).
If your collection was originally on Wednesday, December 23, it will not be picked up until Wednesday, December 30.
If your collection was originally on Christmas Eve, (Thursday, December 24), it will be picked up on New Year’s Eve (Thursday, December 31).
You may also want to watch:
Christmas Day’s collection (Friday, December 25) will be picked up on Saturday, January 2.
Today’s collection - Tuesday, December 29, will be picked up on schedule today.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 3 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 5 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for St Albans and Welwyn Hatfield area
- 6 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire
- 10 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
All recycling rounds have been suspended until the new year.
*Do you know different? Has Serco not collected your rubbish even after the revised schedule changes - comment below.