Latest weather forecast for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- Credit: Nina Morgan
Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar have woken up to a late white Christmas this morning, with more snow predicted to come until lunchtime.
The Met Office has issued a Yellow weather warning for ice for between 4pm today (December 27) and 11am December 28.
A Yellow warning means this has a medium likelihood and is likely to have a low impact.
Temperatures in Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar are at 1-2°, with a 90% chance of continued snowfall until 12 pm in Welwyn Garden City and 11 am in Potters Bar.
Visibility is predicted to remain very poor until 11am in Hatfield and 12 pm in Welwyn Garden City and Potters Bar.
You may also want to watch:
Temperatures are predicted to remain between 2°-0° all day, but will feel like betwee -6° and 14°.
There are no reported delays to the rail service along the Great Northern Route into London.
- 1 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Welwyn Garden City school raises nearly £1,000 for Isabel Hospice with annual 'Charity Day'
- 4 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 7 Graduate to create original African sci-fi series for Disney+
- 8 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 9 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 10 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
The Met Office issued a Yellow weather warning on Boxing Day due to the likelihood of rain turning to snow.
It is predicted to remain cold and clear overnight, with ice and sunshine appearing tomorrow (December 28) and warming to temperatures of around 8-10° towards the New Year.