What will the weather be like when lockdown lifts?
- Credit: PA
From Monday, May 17, indoor hospitality will return as we once again take a further step out of lockdown.
As part of Step 3 of the government's roadmap, cinemas, theatres and arcades, as well as casinos, bowling alleys can reopen from Monday.
Arguably the most highly anticipated fixture of all, pubs and restaurants are also permitted to open indoors.
The return of indoor hospitality is good news for Herts - as the weather forecast is looking wet and gloomy for the majority of next week.
This weekend will see showers with small breaks of sunshine accompanied by a cool and gentle breeze, with temperatures not expected to exceed 13°.
The long range weather forecast for the county predicts much the same for Monday, May 17 and the remainder of the week, sitting below the average temperatures expected for May in the UK.
- 1 Man injured while working in Hatfield Business Park
- 2 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 3 First business moves into Hatfield's new £45m High View development
- 4 Potters Bar school in top 10 of The Sunday Times Schools Guide 2022
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Suspected stabbing in Welwyn Garden City
- 7 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 8 Where can you get a walk-in booster in Welwyn Hatfield this week?
- 9 "The older generation still knows how to have a good time"
- 10 Purse stolen from 74-year-old woman