Great Northern warns of limited and cancelled trains
- Credit: Archant
Great Northern is warning rail users that services may be “very limited” or there may be “no service at all on some routes”.
Great Northern is urging people to travel as “early as possible” today.
Adding: “The Met Office have issued weather warnings for snow and ice across our network.
“We plan to operate a very limited service after this time [mid afternoon], with no service at all on some routes.
“We will not be able to provide alternative transport such as replacement buses due to hazardous road conditions.
You may also want to watch:
“Please consider if your journey is necessary before travelling and take extra care whilst moving around our stations and when getting on and off of trains as surfaces may be slippery.
“Restrictions on tickets have been lifted today.”
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 5 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 6 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 7 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 8 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 9 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 10 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?