Great Northern warns of limited and cancelled trains
- Credit: Archant
Great Northern is warning rail users that services may be “very limited” or there may be “no service at all on some routes”.
Great Northern is urging people to travel as “early as possible” today.
Adding: “The Met Office have issued weather warnings for snow and ice across our network.
“We plan to operate a very limited service after this time [mid afternoon], with no service at all on some routes.
“We will not be able to provide alternative transport such as replacement buses due to hazardous road conditions.
You may also want to watch:
“Please consider if your journey is necessary before travelling and take extra care whilst moving around our stations and when getting on and off of trains as surfaces may be slippery.
“Restrictions on tickets have been lifted today.”
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 4 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 7 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched
- 8 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Foundation makes much-needed toy donation to Welwyn Garden City school