Giant snowballs in Welwyn Garden City road
TWO giant snowballs were blocking a road in the early hours of this morning (Friday).
Police received three calls from the public asking for help, as the massive boulders could not be moved.
At around 3am police referred the incident to Hertfordshire Highways, who removed them from Black Fan Road, in WGC.
Police also had reports of cars in difficulty throughout the morning.
Homerswood Lane, Cole Green Lane and Knightsfield in WGC, and Mardley Hill in Welwyn had reports of cars being abandoned.
You may also want to watch:
*Have you got pictures of the snow? Send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 5 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 6 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 9 Youngsters playing their part as Welwyn Garden City look to continue punching above their weight
- 10 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed