Giant snowballs in Welwyn Garden City road
TWO giant snowballs were blocking a road in the early hours of this morning (Friday).
Police received three calls from the public asking for help, as the massive boulders could not be moved.
At around 3am police referred the incident to Hertfordshire Highways, who removed them from Black Fan Road, in WGC.
Police also had reports of cars in difficulty throughout the morning.
Homerswood Lane, Cole Green Lane and Knightsfield in WGC, and Mardley Hill in Welwyn had reports of cars being abandoned.
You may also want to watch:
*Have you got pictures of the snow? Send them to us at email@example.com
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 4 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 5 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 6 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 7 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 8 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 9 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
- 10 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar