Giant snowballs in Welwyn Garden City road
TWO giant snowballs were blocking a road in the early hours of this morning (Friday).
Police received three calls from the public asking for help, as the massive boulders could not be moved.
At around 3am police referred the incident to Hertfordshire Highways, who removed them from Black Fan Road, in WGC.
Police also had reports of cars in difficulty throughout the morning.
Homerswood Lane, Cole Green Lane and Knightsfield in WGC, and Mardley Hill in Welwyn had reports of cars being abandoned.
You may also want to watch:
*Have you got pictures of the snow? Send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 5 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 6 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 9 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 10 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday