Flooding road closures in Hertfordshire
- Credit: Archant
Roads are still closed in Hertfordshire today (Monday) after flooding struck the county last week.
Green Lanes in Hatfield and Sandridgebury Lane, between Hatfield and St Albans are still closed, as are some roads around Knebworth and Kimpton.
For a full list of closures, see below.
St Albans, Hertsmere & Welwyn Hatfield
* Green Lanes, Hatfield: road closure still required
You may also want to watch:
* Sandridgebury Lane, St Albans: road closure still required 2ft of water
Dacorum, Three Rivers & Watford
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 4 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 5 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 6 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats
- 7 Reis Suart becomes first county champion from Welwyn Garden City in over three decades
- 8 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 9 Student union apologises after controversial ‘Solidarity with Palestine’ post
- 10 Mother speaks out after garden centre breastfeeding dispute 'mishandled at every stage'
* A411 Lower High Street Watford: one lane of two open
* Green Street, Chorleywood: road closure still required
* Longcroft Lane, Hemel: road still closed
* Plough Roundabout Subway, Hemel: subway closed, pedestrian crossing and footbridge available to pass safely
* Wood End Lane, Hemel: closed due to Swallow Hole
East Herts & Broxbourne
* Warren Lane, Braughing - road closed by land slide
North Herts & Stevenage
* Blakemore End, Kimpton :road closure still required
* Porters End Lane, Kimpton: road closure still required
* Watton Road, Stevenage: road closure still required, diversion in place
* Langley Lane, Langley: part closure from the bend