Flooding road closures in Hertfordshire
- Credit: Archant
Roads are still closed in Hertfordshire today (Monday) after flooding struck the county last week.
Green Lanes in Hatfield and Sandridgebury Lane, between Hatfield and St Albans are still closed, as are some roads around Knebworth and Kimpton.
For a full list of closures, see below.
St Albans, Hertsmere & Welwyn Hatfield
* Green Lanes, Hatfield: road closure still required
You may also want to watch:
* Sandridgebury Lane, St Albans: road closure still required 2ft of water
Dacorum, Three Rivers & Watford
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 3 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 6 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 7 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 8 This week's pick of the movies made in Herts on TV
- 9 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 10 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
* A411 Lower High Street Watford: one lane of two open
* Green Street, Chorleywood: road closure still required
* Longcroft Lane, Hemel: road still closed
* Plough Roundabout Subway, Hemel: subway closed, pedestrian crossing and footbridge available to pass safely
* Wood End Lane, Hemel: closed due to Swallow Hole
East Herts & Broxbourne
* Warren Lane, Braughing - road closed by land slide
North Herts & Stevenage
* Blakemore End, Kimpton :road closure still required
* Porters End Lane, Kimpton: road closure still required
* Watton Road, Stevenage: road closure still required, diversion in place
* Langley Lane, Langley: part closure from the bend