Flooding road closures in Hertfordshire
PUBLISHED: 09:29 17 February 2014 | UPDATED: 09:56 17 February 2014
Roads are still closed in Hertfordshire today (Monday) after flooding struck the county last week.
Green Lanes in Hatfield and Sandridgebury Lane, between Hatfield and St Albans are still closed, as are some roads around Knebworth and Kimpton.
For a full list of closures, see below.
St Albans, Hertsmere & Welwyn Hatfield
* Green Lanes, Hatfield: road closure still required
* Sandridgebury Lane, St Albans: road closure still required 2ft of water
Dacorum, Three Rivers & Watford
* A411 Lower High Street Watford: one lane of two open
* Green Street, Chorleywood: road closure still required
* Longcroft Lane, Hemel: road still closed
* Plough Roundabout Subway, Hemel: subway closed, pedestrian crossing and footbridge available to pass safely
* Wood End Lane, Hemel: closed due to Swallow Hole
East Herts & Broxbourne
* Warren Lane, Braughing - road closed by land slide
North Herts & Stevenage
* Blakemore End, Kimpton :road closure still required
* Porters End Lane, Kimpton: road closure still required
* Watton Road, Stevenage: road closure still required, diversion in place
* Langley Lane, Langley: part closure from the bend
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Welwyn Hatfield Times. Click the link in the orange box above for details.