Beware of icy conditions in Welwyn and Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
The cold weather has caused icy conditions around Hatfield train station this morning.
Earlier today, people were seen slipping and sliding on the ice in the area around the station.
The Met Office forecast for Hatfield at 9am today was for cold and windy conditions with rain, sleet and snow. The maximum temperature is expected to be four degrees celsius, with temperatures falling to minus two degrees tonight.
Patches of ice on the ground have been predicted for tomorrow.
The cold is likely to increase over the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Please get in touch if you have a cold and icy weather story.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 4 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 7 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 8 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 9 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 10 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM