Beware of icy conditions in Welwyn and Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
The cold weather has caused icy conditions around Hatfield train station this morning.
Earlier today, people were seen slipping and sliding on the ice in the area around the station.
The Met Office forecast for Hatfield at 9am today was for cold and windy conditions with rain, sleet and snow. The maximum temperature is expected to be four degrees celsius, with temperatures falling to minus two degrees tonight.
Patches of ice on the ground have been predicted for tomorrow.
The cold is likely to increase over the weekend.
Please get in touch if you have a cold and icy weather story.
- 1 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 2 First business moves into Hatfield's new £45m High View development
- 3 Man injured while working in Hatfield Business Park
- 4 Potters Bar school in top 10 of The Sunday Times Schools Guide 2022
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Where can you get a walk-in booster in Welwyn Hatfield this week?
- 7 Suspected stabbing in Welwyn Garden City
- 8 "The older generation still knows how to have a good time"
- 9 County lines drug runners jailed after undercover police sting
- 10 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus