Beware of icy conditions in Welwyn and Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
The cold weather has caused icy conditions around Hatfield train station this morning.
Earlier today, people were seen slipping and sliding on the ice in the area around the station.
The Met Office forecast for Hatfield at 9am today was for cold and windy conditions with rain, sleet and snow. The maximum temperature is expected to be four degrees celsius, with temperatures falling to minus two degrees tonight.
Patches of ice on the ground have been predicted for tomorrow.
The cold is likely to increase over the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Please get in touch if you have a cold and icy weather story.
- 1 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 2 University of Hertfordshire hit by cyber attack
- 3 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 4 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 5 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 10 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield