Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar weather forecast for the August bank holiday weekend
- Credit: Archant
In Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar, there’s going to be a little bit of everything weather-wise this weekend (well, except snow and hail).
As the week tails off and the temperatures cool to around 11° C, the Met Office predicts that Friday evening has a 60 to 80 per cent chance of heavy rain and overcast skies.
Saturday morning will start out cool and sunny, warming up with some cloud cover arriving by around noon.
Get your galoshes on for Sunday where there’s a 90 per cent chance of heavy rain and dark cloud by 1pm.
And in the grand tradition of British bank holidays, it’s going to be mostly cloudy on Monday, with a few peeps of sun in the afternoon to stop us taking part in that other grand British tradition: complaining.
You may also want to watch:
Daytime temperatures are predicted to remain between 11 and 17° C throughout the weekend.
Whatever the weather, have a great weekend.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 6 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 9 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 10 'This is history!' - 25 facts about the Oasis concerts at Knebworth Park 25 years ago