Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar weather forecast for the August bank holiday weekend
- Credit: Archant
In Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar, there’s going to be a little bit of everything weather-wise this weekend (well, except snow and hail).
As the week tails off and the temperatures cool to around 11° C, the Met Office predicts that Friday evening has a 60 to 80 per cent chance of heavy rain and overcast skies.
Saturday morning will start out cool and sunny, warming up with some cloud cover arriving by around noon.
Get your galoshes on for Sunday where there’s a 90 per cent chance of heavy rain and dark cloud by 1pm.
And in the grand tradition of British bank holidays, it’s going to be mostly cloudy on Monday, with a few peeps of sun in the afternoon to stop us taking part in that other grand British tradition: complaining.
You may also want to watch:
Daytime temperatures are predicted to remain between 11 and 17° C throughout the weekend.
Whatever the weather, have a great weekend.
- 1 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 2 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 4 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 5 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 8 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 9 Travel blogger quarantined in Canada after returning home for funeral
- 10 Driving scheme for 10 to 17 year olds launches in Hatfield