Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar weather forecast for the August bank holiday weekend
- Credit: Archant
In Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar, there’s going to be a little bit of everything weather-wise this weekend (well, except snow and hail).
As the week tails off and the temperatures cool to around 11° C, the Met Office predicts that Friday evening has a 60 to 80 per cent chance of heavy rain and overcast skies.
Saturday morning will start out cool and sunny, warming up with some cloud cover arriving by around noon.
Get your galoshes on for Sunday where there’s a 90 per cent chance of heavy rain and dark cloud by 1pm.
And in the grand tradition of British bank holidays, it’s going to be mostly cloudy on Monday, with a few peeps of sun in the afternoon to stop us taking part in that other grand British tradition: complaining.
You may also want to watch:
Daytime temperatures are predicted to remain between 11 and 17° C throughout the weekend.
Whatever the weather, have a great weekend.
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 3 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 6 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 7 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 8 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 9 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 10 Primary school receives award for excellence in science education