Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar weather forecast for the August bank holiday weekend
- Credit: Archant
In Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar, there’s going to be a little bit of everything weather-wise this weekend (well, except snow and hail).
As the week tails off and the temperatures cool to around 11° C, the Met Office predicts that Friday evening has a 60 to 80 per cent chance of heavy rain and overcast skies.
Saturday morning will start out cool and sunny, warming up with some cloud cover arriving by around noon.
Get your galoshes on for Sunday where there’s a 90 per cent chance of heavy rain and dark cloud by 1pm.
And in the grand tradition of British bank holidays, it’s going to be mostly cloudy on Monday, with a few peeps of sun in the afternoon to stop us taking part in that other grand British tradition: complaining.
You may also want to watch:
Daytime temperatures are predicted to remain between 11 and 17° C throughout the weekend.
Whatever the weather, have a great weekend.
- 1 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 2 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
- 3 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 4 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 5 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 6 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
- 7 Officer injured and music equipment and alcohol seized after party
- 8 Old school gym demolished to make way for new facility
- 9 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 10 Multiple fines issued to partygoers at 'dangerous' music event